PLA reunion

Started by Led, January 13, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's nice. If there is room left I would like to stop by and hang out for a bit and say hello to some of the older members. It has been what like....almost four years? Something like that.

Ill try and come :D
-=(212)=- | Neon | ={AerO}=

Quote from: Buckler on January 13, 2013, 04:53:20 PM
The good news is that I have heard from
Doh  http://www.xfire.com/profile/351doh/
and
Cherry Girl  http://www.xfire.com/profile/kirafranco2000/
I wonder if that is the same Cherry Girl that was I was in {Cp^} with in 2004/2005. If so, it would be nice to see her again :cheers:

Dang you are a dinosaur Sirpimped, I thought Cp came around 08, must've read FC bio's wrong :shrug:

I'm looking forward to seeing Paladin again! We talked alot in 2009! :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: (212)^Adv^-Vixo on January 14, 2013, 07:17:50 PM
Dang you are a dinosaur Sirpimped, I thought Cp came around 08, must've read FC bio's wrong :shrug:
The original {Cp^} was 2004 - 2005. Then most of the clan moved on to play SWBF2. Puma and I started {Cp^} back up around 2009, but most members including myself were not active enough to keep the clan running.

Er... That's just a little too late for me, but I hope there's a mighty turn-out!

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 14, 2013, 10:44:51 PM
Er... That's just a little too late for me, but I hope there's a mighty turn-out!
It starts at 8 on the friday but it goes all through the weekend so us British and Europeans should see plenty of people to. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 15, 2013, 09:25:16 AM
It starts at 8 on the friday but it goes all through the weekend so us British and Europeans should see plenty of people to. :)
If you can make it, I probably can. Although it depends on how much work I need to do.

One more week 'til the reunion! Maybe my PC parts will finally be in.  :panic:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

PLA reunion starts tonight  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I was just there, very fun too! Full server tonight as well! :D

Oh the reunion was tonight? That would explain why there were so many people on earlier.

Quote from: Roxas on February 01, 2013, 06:19:37 PM
Oh the reunion was tonight? That would explain why there were so many people on earlier.

All weekend, so hopefully we can see more.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet