PLA reunion

Started by Led, January 13, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi SWBFgamers,

PLA will host a reunion event for the first weekend of February, starting at 8 PM central time and lasting through the weekend.

We have attempted to contact every PLA (there are 108 current members) and hope to get a good number on for that weekend. 

If you have not fired up tunngle in a while because no one else is on, then this would be a good time to join us :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

PLA only or open to the public?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

open to public

Awesome I'd love to get to meet everyone! I should have my own PC set up by then so I can finally get Tunngle. :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

How are you planning to host if there's a really big turnout? I doubt we could all cram into one server. :P

Maybe ill be there
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Ok, I know I have been against getting Tunngle or GR, but I MIGHT get Tunngle, just so I can be apart of this event.  :happy:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 01:38:27 PM
Ok, I know I have been against getting Tunngle or GR, but I MIGHT get Tunngle, just so I can be apart of this event.  :happy:
Tunngle is totally worth it man, and simple after you do it 2-3 times.
(Game Ranger I wouldn't recommend, but that is just my opinion)

It takes 5 minutes to install and one minute to turn on, You haven't got much to lose. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Why would you be against the only 2 ways to play the game online?

I will come if I am home and not in trouble, Gold Man...just get tunngle easy download about less then 10min for me. And no Gdh that's not always true...atleast for me, sometimes I have to load tunngle 3 or 4 times, each period 10min, for it to finally connect to the adapeter, but it is worth it :D

Quote from: SirPimped on January 13, 2013, 01:44:34 PM

I was the same way until I got the news that Direct Connection doesn't work either. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Sounds fun, I will do my best to be there. It will be nice to see all the PLA's again :happy:

Quote from: SirPimped on January 13, 2013, 01:44:34 PM

Not quite a die hard  ;)

Thanks for opening this up to the Public PLA. Should be a groovy partay  :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Agent Z on January 13, 2013, 01:29:27 PM
How are you planning to host if there's a really big turnout? I doubt we could all cram into one server. :P

Given the variety of time zones of PLAs and the fact the even with the PM's I 'm not sure we would get more than 32 people on at one time I suspect it won't be an issue...anyway, the NFO server we rent can easily host 64 or more players on the various servers. 

And this those get overloaded, there are still other options :)

The good news is that I have heard from
Doh  http://www.xfire.com/profile/351doh/
and
Cherry Girl  http://www.xfire.com/profile/kirafranco2000/

who say they will try to make it--it's been a long while since I've seen them.