Saving the Maps

Started by Mac, March 25, 2009, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "buckler"If anyone knows if it is possible to do an FTP of the entire directory structure,
please let me know.
Best,
Buck
The FTPs for the network sites have always been restricted to staff, and even staff was shut out of access on Tuesday.

geez, I cant believe they dropped staff already! They must not trust you guys! lol

Quote from: "Dresh"geez, I cant believe they dropped staff already! They must not trust you guys! lol

They're preparing to shut down sadly. Good to hear that is seems like all the maps will be somewhere safe for the time being!

Quote from: "Dresh"geez, I cant believe they dropped staff already! They must not trust you guys! lol
That was one of the reasons this was (/is) such a pain in the rear. They probably could have saved themselves a lot of bandwidth (and saved us a lot of community confusion) by continuing staff privileges - we would have been able to redirect users from their sites to our own without a lot of confusion, and we could have just downloaded the contents of the site directly (granted it would be about a 47 GB download).

Can someone please point me to Scum/Strike's Filefront page? i can't seem to find my link to it.

EDIT: Found the page.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Here's the link....

http://hosted.filefront.com/rebelscum

... but there is nothing there!

ah but there is :)

and i've already downloaded it-
http://hosted.filefront.com/gtrebelscum

Ahhh!
Sneaky... he has two accounts. lol  :)

E-G downloaded. Doing Q-S now

Q-S done as well as W-Z. Might as well take the whole list while I'm at it :P

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Anything else needed? I don't mind helping somewhat.

MG

doesnt battlebelk have a filefront account?

I never hurts to have multiple copies in your personal backup, incase something happens to someone's backup or download, so if you can, pick some mod/maps and digg in.

EDIT:

Battlebelk does i'm pretty sure, i can look up his page and download everything off just incase he doesn't have backups.

March 26, 2009, 02:55:34 PM #27 Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:06:08 PM by El Chupacabra
Update: My computer's crashing from the downloading. Gonna put some stuff on a flash drive or two and see If I can store it all. If anyone has Hoth07, please tell me. I can't sleep until I find it (not really, but you know).

Do we need the v.75 and test levels and such? Or just the finished stuff?

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Ill start downloading them off. Less the few i know are active in hopes they downloaded there own.