More modders

Started by Bamdur, March 07, 2011, 07:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
On the site itself we have onlya bout 10 modders or less. compared to www.gametoast.com with many, we should try to get more modders here

Discovering the Battlelbelk toolbox brought me to modding, i'm actually just modding the skins ( interface, weapon reticules.. )

I have a modding academy open for that and have been trying to get people to join but I can't make the site popular enough.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

What if you advertised more like on SWBF or even on the internets? Take out an ad on Google or somethin, shouldn't be too expensive. And if you don't want to spend money, have people talk about it online when they're playing SWBF, get the word out.  That's how I found this site, cuz someone was talking about it.
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

Good idea, Ive got servers up for amacademy.webs.com and swbfgamers.com so far its been helping.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Honestly, if you had a few friends talking up the academy on the {PLA} cloud city server alone, you'd probably get a ton more people.  Because that's arguably the most popular server, almost everyone drops by there for at least a little while when they're online. Get the word out on that server, and pretty soon everyone will know about it.
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.