Having some lag problem... help?

Started by Lyza, February 24, 2011, 09:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For about the last week,
When I join a game, it runs smoothly at first. Then I start to lag, and it gets worse as the time goes by.
Tonight when I was playing, my droid was shooting (in my screen) 3 to 6 rockets right after each other.... I think my game is going crazy.  :o

I have tried a few things to get rid of the problem like reinstalling my game, resetting the internet connection, uninstalling xfire, etc.

I think the problems started around the time when my antivirus program expired too...

So, If anyone would have any sujestions, that would make me very happy  :)

Oh... and I dont think it matters, but I going to reformat my computer. Not specifically because of lag problems. My computer just realy needs a good wipe, and I have been putting it off for too long!!!! Then I will put on the new antivirus program.

Thanks, Lyza   :happy:

February 26, 2011, 03:25:27 PM #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:02:52 AM by Buckler
Maybe it could be your disk? That's just the first thing that popped in my mind.

Have you ever tried using a Cd Crack? I use one because I lost my disk along time ago, and it works perfectly.

--link removed----buckler

If ya want to give it a shot. Just download v 1.2 one, and place inside:
C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts\SWBF\Gamedata. Then run it.

Wow.... I dont realy understand what that download did....
but! I played for a whole hour without lagging! :D

Thankyou so much!!! :moo:

Its basically just o play SWBF w/o the disk, in-case its got scratches on it.

glad it helped ya ;)

Er, I think this may be a gray area of being able to have a link to this.  I will remove the link. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet