Is Battlefront alive?

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, January 06, 2011, 08:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does any one play BattleFront any more, post here if you do.

Uh, just take a look at the up-coming tournament topic, of course it's vaguely alive.
Tournaments are like electrical defibrillators, they manage to shock life into things that seem dead.

Giving up gaming. I don't know why, just to see how it goes.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Yeah, me and my buds play it all the time.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I AM ONE OF PREVIOSLY AND INSIGHTFULLY STATED "BUDS" !!!!!!!! :moo:

Its pretty much dead. Only a few play anymore

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Ansifen on January 06, 2011, 09:08:27 AM
Uh, just take a look at the up-coming tournament topic, of course it's vaguely alive.
Tournaments are like electrical defibrillators, they manage to shock life into things that seem dead.

Are you being sarcastic or talking about "real" SWBF tournaments Ansifen? If they're real, could you go into depth?

he is most likely talking about this http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3103.0

and here is the most recent round which will be held tomorrow http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3366.0
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

I play BF 1 with friends and stuff, as well as mod it.

I havn't posted here at MPC in a few weeks I think it is cause I had been so far into making a whole new map. The thing BF 1 really needs imo, is some thing that breaks the tradition of the way the game is played thus making it a new experince. I would say unless your a talented engine programmer thats simply impossible for the avarage joe, sadly.

I love BF 1 for the fact it was my first FPS that I played growing up. So its allways gonna stay installed on my PC as long as the coming operating systems will support it in years to come.
photobucket limit image removed

I play. If you see me on in xfire call me so we can do some fun stuff.

Heck ya it's alive a new generation of children are starting to purchase this game. my kids love it and are only 5 months into owning the titles.

Oh yea and my Ewok kicks your Ewoks butt :)   
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

I try to play when I'm not doing college homework or eating or sleeping....   :wacko:
Don't listen to what they say, or your dreams might slip away.

haha yea man homework sucks. penguin it's rather alive on PC though more than mac. sadly.

I play Battle Front 1 every night..