Very sad news

Started by Delta327, January 25, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi everyone i have sone very sad news my harddrive on my computer is broken amd there was no recovery data. iwill have to shutdown Star Wars: Battlefront Last Hope for good and forever i am sorry for anyone who was looking forward to this mod it will be missed.

PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Man... I wasn't closely following your mod, but I still really feel for you man... For some reason I had the feeling such a thing would happen to me... So I backuped all my mod files in 3 hard disks...

Btw, there may be one last hope (pun not intended) , if someone has the Munged files or your mod there's still the Swbf-unmunge tool made by SleepKiller to recover at least a big part of your mod, so if anyone tested a beta or something like that, a hope still exists.
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING

There are two consumer hard drive recovery software options you might try. Spindisk is one, HHD is the other.  They can sometimes recover your data on a troubled drive.  Putting the drive in the freezer sometimes helps.

I have also used EASUS data recovery. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I don't understand really well the problem, but if i can help you in something, im here delta :):moo:

I have never heard of your mod. But I know how it feels. One time I was working on a mod for a game on the Wii, and the SD was gone!

It must suck! But don't throw that hardrive away, you could always recover it!