Loot boxes

Started by {PLA}gdh92, November 04, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just seen that EA are going to limit loot boxes a bit after all the complaints by taking out the best weapons. Hopefully this means the games a bit more balanced for players who don't pay extra.

I'm not sure how others here feel about loot boxes but personally I hate them, I think if they want to sell extras it should only be things like different skins/cosmetic changes and not random either.

On the plus side the DLC is free now and to be honest the game looks alright and says star wars on it so I'll be getting at some point. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I heard on Steam forums that they are going to limit base experience per day, unless you pay, of course.

I'd honestly rather pay for DLC that didn't have maps in them than this bs.

Well it looks like the microtransactions are being temporarily removed until they make changes to the progression system. Perhaps the loot crates will only contain cosmetics like skins and emotes from now on?

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/pre-launch-update

It's really nice to see that enough people acted on loot boxes to make a difference.

I'm sure that games companies will find another way to con us but this has been the first star wars game in 15 years I haven't bought (and that's coming from the owner of star wars bombad racer   ;)) so I'm glad I'm glad it wasn't just me
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)