My ideas to improve EA Star Wars Battlefront.

Started by Rayce, September 26, 2016, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/User:Commander_Awesome/My_ideas_for_future_Battlefront_games_and_DLC

This list is far from done. I have many ideas for multiplayer (that I actually came up with), and I hope to expand to future Battlefront games.

They need to make some weapons more interesting than a blaster.  :sleep:

Quote from: Jean on September 26, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
1. Make entire game more like SWBF2

+10 likes.

Why isn't there a liking system? xD
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 27, 2016, 07:06:23 AM
+10 likes.

Why isn't there a liking system? xD

There was one, last year if I remember well,but for some reason it was removed
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Keep general discussion of the game to a minimum, there are other threads for that. Please stay on topic.

Also, my list has been updated with weapon ideas.

September 27, 2016, 12:05:10 PM #6 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:08:09 PM by Jean
Your first mistake was thinking EA actually pays attention to their fan base. We all said we didn't want a Battlefield game with a Star Wars skin and look what we got. Most of us said we didn't want expensive expansion packs and look what we got. I don't mean to be such a downer but seriously, they don't care what fans think. It's like trying to get a crack addict to give up crack by giving friendly advice no offense

September 27, 2016, 01:09:19 PM #7 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:14:06 PM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: Jean on September 27, 2016, 12:05:10 PM
Your first mistake was thinking EA actually pays attention to their fan base. We all said we didn't want a Battlefield game with a Star Wars skin and look what we got. Most of us said we didn't want expensive expansion packs and look what we got. I don't mean to be such a downer but seriously, they don't care what fans think. It's like trying to get a crack addict to give up crack by giving friendly advice no offense
If EA doesn't listen, why is there skirmish mode? Or Stormtroopers with pauldron colors? Or private matches? Why did they remove helmetless Stormtroopers? Why are they constantly nerfing OP weapons? Why are they adding more modes to the Death Star DLC? EA does listen from time-to-time.  Also, I play Battlefield 4, it is quite different. If anything, the old Battlefronts are a Battlefield game with a Star Wars skin.

Also, I know full well that they'll probably ignore 75-100% of this list, but there is still a small chance that they won't. If no one ever posts feedback for anything, nothing will ever be fixed.

EDIT: 1138th post. Awesome.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 27, 2016, 01:09:19 PM
If EA doesn't listen, why is there skirmish mode? Or Stormtroopers with pauldron colors? Or private matches? Why did they remove helmetless Stormtroopers? Why are they constantly nerfing OP weapons? Why are they adding more modes to the Death Star DLC? EA does listen from time-to-time.  Also, I play Battlefield 4, it is quite different. If anything, the old Battlefronts are a Battlefield game with a Star Wars skin.

Also, I know full well that they'll probably ignore 75-100% of this list, but there is still a small chance that they won't. If no one ever posts feedback for anything, nothing will ever be fixed.

Adding more stuff to something you have to buy isn't very generous if you ask me. Most of that stuff they added that the fans asked for wouldn't even cost them any real money. Data changes like weapons or helmets only cost them money to have their game updated on platforms like Xbox and Playstation. Private matches should've been in the game to begin with, and so should have the DLC maps or PUM maps (Pay Us Money) for something you should've already been given. I realize they had to release the game for 60 dollars and that's quite a small amount considering the growing amount of money they have to put in graphics and stuff, but they literally spent more on marketing than actually developing the game, making that area void.

P.S I'm not trying to be hostile

Quote from: Jean on September 27, 2016, 01:15:42 PM
Most of that stuff they added that the fans asked for wouldn't even cost them any real money. Data changes like weapons or helmets only cost them money to have their game updated on platforms like Xbox and Playstation.
Most of the stuff I asked for is simple data changes like that. Those that aren't I don't really expect them to add.

Adding more stuff to something you have to buy isn't very generous if you ask me. Private matches should've been in the game to begin with, and so should have the DLC maps or PUM maps (Pay Us Money) for something you should've already been given. I realize they had to release the game for 60 dollars and that's quite a small amount considering the growing amount of money they have to put in graphics and stuff, but they literally spent more on marketing than actually developing the game, making that area void.
I am painfully aware of how crappy EA's business practices can be. In fact, I never would have bought BF4 if it wasn't on sale at the time. Battlefront was an exception because it's Star Wars.

P.S I'm not trying to be hostile
I know.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 27, 2016, 02:37:46 PM
Battlefront was an exception because it's Star Wars.

This is why I'm probably going to end up buying the next Star Wars Battlefront game they release too :XD:

Hopefully next time it'll have replayability equal or higher to Pacman. (Sorry but I've probably played more Pacman on Google at my school during lessons than I have playing EA's Battlefront).
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

There are literally smart phone apps with more replay value and competitive merit than SWBF3. I'm not even trying to hate on the game, they had enough money and resources to make a good game. Instead they simply make a cash grab

Quote from: Jean on September 27, 2016, 03:38:52 PM
There are literally smart phone apps with more replay value and competitive merit than SWBF3. I'm not even trying to hate on the game, they had enough money and resources to make a good game. Instead they simply make a cash grab
Not everyone has that opinion.

Most people have that opinion.

And besides, EA's SWBF is invested with hackers. Their anti-hack system is (Clearly they spent little time on it.)

Also, they don't listen to their fans, now if Obsidian got the rights then they would be way better at making a SWBF game that is not like EA's.
The years just fly past, don't they?

September 28, 2016, 12:48:33 AM #14 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:53:19 AM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 27, 2016, 11:47:29 PM
Most people have that opinion.

And besides, EA's SWBF is invested with hackers. Their anti-hack system is <censored> (Clearly they spent little time on it.)

Also, they don't listen to their fans, now if Obsidian got the rights then they would be way better at making a SWBF game that is not like EA's.
So, you're saying i'm wrong for liking the game? Also, the averages on product reviews for this game tell a different story. The people who make the most noise about something =/= the majority.

Also, Obision makes RPGs, not shooters. Now if they got the rights to make another KotOR game (or something like it)...