SWBF2EA Gameplay Footage of Full Version Released by Youtubers!

Started by Luna-old, November 08, 2017, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A lot of footage from the game is currently being released by the youtubers who took part in the EA event to play the full game.

A few of them include:
https://www.youtube.com/user/HelloGreedo/videos

HelloGreedo has released the most so far, but BattlefrontUpdates is currently releasing a way more interesting video:

Developer Interview:

Most of the footage that HelloGreedo shows, reveals to us a brand new look for phase 2 clone troopers on Kashyyk!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

So far, this footage shows great potential for the game. I am still hyped for it! Come faster November 14th!
The years just fly past, don't they?

I bought the rebooted release 1 via Amazon on release day, played it for a couple of hours and realised it was nothing like SWBF1/2 "classic" in that it didn't have the class system, installed Steam SWBF2 and that was it. £38 wasted.  I don't think I'll be buying reboot 2 unless I see some pretty favourable reviews from the SW community.

There's been an ongoing and pretty significant backlash in regards to the loot crate system recently.
A developer response on the SWBF reddit has become the most downvoted post ever, which is fun.

I've been watching the downvotes increase everytime I refresh.  It's been one of the highlights of today.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.