SWBF1 Clan Confederation In EA's SWBF

Started by Snake, March 10, 2011, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I volunteer.  Although if unforeseen circumstances come up, you may need a backup plan.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Here's some drafts for the clan tag (SWBFG), [SWBFG], {SWBFG}, and for the hardcore users -={](SWBFG)[}=-. May the Schwartz be with you SALLY i mean DP in planning mod map nights :tu:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 19, 2014, 06:29:58 PM
drafts for the clan tag (SWBFG), [SWBFG], {SWBFG}, and for the hardcore users -={](SWBFG)[}=-

I think we've all got clan tags figured out by now xD
Except for Wusi, theyve got it funny. but cool.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper on March 19, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
I think we've all got clan tags figured out by now xD
Except for Wusi, theyve got it funny. but cool.

its dishonorable to have your tag as Wusi because of beta and his handling with swbf2 ever since him its been common practice to use WUSI because of this reason....the more you know

Quote from: hellish hellbird on March 19, 2014, 07:00:39 PM
its dishonorable to have your tag as Wusi

I'm not sure If I'm taken an implication right, but are you saying it would be dishonorable for one to be in WUSI right now? darn, i was really trying to come back to the clan like i was in years past. I still want to, but if this is a No, then i dont know...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper on March 19, 2014, 07:04:11 PM
I'm not sure If I'm taken an implication right, but are you saying it would be dishonorable for one to be in WUSI right now? darn, i was really trying to come back to the clan like i was in years past. I still want to, but if this is a No, then i dont know...

i mean it being in not caps haha like WUSI not Wusi

Quote from: hellish hellbird on March 19, 2014, 07:05:46 PM
i mean it being in not caps haha like WUSI not Wusi
Ahh i see, i see.

But, that brings up a question i should ask anyway.
Would you accept me back to the clan? this time i have severed my ties with other clans. i really want to rejoin the family
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper on March 19, 2014, 07:07:17 PM
Ahh i see, i see.

But, that brings up a question i should ask anyway.
Would you accept me back to the clan? this time i have severed my ties with other clans. i really want to rejoin the family

thats fine with me haha go ahead

March 19, 2014, 07:08:52 PM #23 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:49:46 AM by Unit 33
Sweet! is http://wusisky4.webs.com/ still the homepage?

Quote from: Led on March 19, 2014, 10:09:17 AMI think the thing we are missing right now is a fun group event, like a mod map night.If someone would volunteer to organize a Sunday afternoon mod map event, I would consider giving them server access to put the maps in place.
EVERYONE should try to make it to this event. I want to see some old faces since I've just recently returned to the game myself.When I say EVERYONE, I'm talking to you too GoldMan! I don't care what anime you're watching now! xD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: WusiMm. Whisper on March 20, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
When I say EVERYONE, I'm talking to you too GoldMan! I don't care what anime you're watching now! xD

The games have stopped hiding from me, but I can never build up enough dedication to put the disc in my computer. :P

Besides, I've become actively involved with other online communities (Pixel Gun 3D Wiki and Respawnables forum), and with the amount of work piling up on me it'll be hard for me to find time for the event. Weekends may be ideal, but even then that's when I find is the peak moment to watch anime and such. However, my amount of actively ongoing cartoons and anime is fairly low, so I might hop on for the weekend. We'll see though, Ultimo, I can't make any promises.

March 20, 2014, 05:54:52 PM #25 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:28:44 AM by Unit 33
Quote from: Gold Man on March 20, 2014, 05:52:59 PM
The games have stopped hiding from me, but I can never build up enough dedication to put the disc in my computer. :P

Besides, I've become actively involved with other online communities (Pixel Gun 3D Wiki and Respawnables forum), and with the amount of work piling up on me it'll be hard for me to find time for the event. Weekends may be ideal, but even then that's when I find is the peak moment to watch anime and such. However, my amount of actively ongoing cartoons and anime is fairly low, so I might hop on for the weekend. We'll see though, Ultimo, I can't make any promises.

You better! xD

I assume the scheduled fun night went well. I didn't find my way in until after it seemed a good few of the people left.Back to SWBFG now I suppose?what do you guys think? Should we try it?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Fun night never happened because Phantom didn't get the maps up and couldn't access the server from his computer because he kept making a mistake... it's on Sunday 3/30 now.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Whisper on March 26, 2014, 07:53:06 PM
Back to SWBFG now I suppose?
what do you guys think? Should we try it?
Do these polls lie?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 26, 2014, 08:06:20 PM
Do these polls lie?
Is this poll from 2011? Yes. Are half the votes from 2011? Yes. Is the poll accurate then? No.

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 26, 2014, 08:30:06 PM
Is this poll from 2011? Yes. Are half the votes from 2011? Yes. Is the poll accurate then? No.

Poll could be reset, right? (Assuming we want to try to get the fair votes in for this "era.")
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper