XSI and exporting

Started by Led, August 18, 2012, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just check the door, in SWBF2 ZE, by munge animation, in SWBF2 folders. The door look's the same "buggy", as in SWBF1. So, the difference was only in DummyRoot. If I export is as Null, it look's normal in SWBF2 ZE, but crash in SWBF1 game. If I export it, as textured primitive, it look's buggy in SWBF2 and SWBF1 editors, but works in game...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

October 19, 2012, 09:28:03 AM #31 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:32:49 PM by Ande
Could you send me the .msh file which looks buggy? I'd like to take a look at it if you don't mind.

Edit:
Found the problem. You have a second layer of polygons behind the main mesh:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
These yellow and green polies should be deleted. They're facing in the same direction as the other ones so you can't see them from behind if you have culling on (default in SWBF and ZE).

Delete them?! :o No way!!! Those yellow, green, and blue poligons, are realy lights from my door, and without them, my door never be beauty!
Still, if the problem because of them, why they look's normal, with Null as DummyRoot? And why my second maded "grate door", with no lights (secondary polygons) has the same bug in ZE?

For me it doesn't look normal when I use a Null as DummyRoot. For what exactly do you use those polygons? Do they glow?

Yes, they are glowlight, and blue ones, are also blinking. You may downlad my Nar Shaddaa: Vertical City map, and see it in action ;).

I already played two rounds of the map. Didn't really notice it though. Have to play it again. Outstanding map btw. So many small details which really give this map a unique character.

Thank's :) ! I am glad, you like it! Without your ZETools, it's never be complete. :cheers: