Essentials

Started by -IAS- Jazz, April 11, 2009, 11:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We should have a list of the best of the best of maps.  only the best of the best. 5 star quality (from Ryan's awesome map list) is the only thing allowed. I'm talking maz1, dea1, da1, uta1, myg1, mus1, dust1, pig, etc. Just the best, most well known maps so we could say "Standards, Essentials, and Serene" or something of the like in GameRanger descriptions. More importantly this will make sure everyone is getting the most out of their game.

[color=#FFFFFF]{legends}Darth Verik]

My problem with Dea1 as a SP map (Cause they're gonna stop supporting SWBF on GameRanger sometime) is the unit pathing. they get stuck in a bunch of places on the map. As a multiplayer map it's fantastic, but it does have exploitable glitches. For some reason on Mygeeto characters show up very obscured by the fog, so much that I have to be about 5 feet away from them to see them (not that the bots notice anyways). Utapau is a good one for both, I'll say that. One map that I love is Gamma Force: Corridor (GamC). If the maker extrapolated on that concept and made more maps of that quality, they would easily be in my Top 10. Dantooine Dust is definitely a classic. Finally, Mont Edur: Mountaintop Defenses (gus1) is the best Single Player map.  8-)

Also don't forget Mustafar: Refinery

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).