Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (Formerly Star Wars Battlefront Legacy)

Started by Giftheck, March 07, 2016, 01:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 07, 2017, 08:44:47 AM #150 Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:46:49 AM by Ginev
I know but still if you want i can send you the program.You will be amaze how good is looking on the end.Not even stretched textures.Super low poly with the same shape as the high poly.Thats is true magic trust me.  8)

Also that program is only 10 MB size no need for installation.Simple but powerfull!

PM me and I'll take a look.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Any guesses as to what this one is going to be?

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

It looks like a Aayla Secura leg part to me.So did you try the method with the program i send you?  :P

Quote from: Ginev on January 09, 2017, 06:03:15 AM
It looks like a Aayla Secura leg part to me.So did you try the method with the program i send you?  :P

Yes, I'm using Aayla Secura as a base because the model I'm creating is the same species.

I haven't had time to try out the program yet.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Ok.When you have time follow the instructions i gave you from the message.

January 09, 2017, 10:50:00 AM #156 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:52:38 AM by Gistech
This is what I was doing.

Hera's the only one I plan on bringing over (though I might bring Chopper over as one of her secondary powerups) because she is directly mentioned in Rogue One (she's been promoted to General by this time). The model itself is a combo model: I used Aayla Secura's model to get the proportions right and I used her leg/pelvis meshes to replace the Hera model's that I have. I then poly-reduced Hera's head and boots. Her torso and arms remain untouched save for modifying point placement, and the gloves are from a Rebel soldier. The texture has been touched up a bit in a couple of places (the original texture was 256x256).

The model I based this off also has Hera's blaster, which I plan on turning into a useable pistol for Hera.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Well this is a pleasant surprise! Where'd you get the head model?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on January 09, 2017, 12:05:38 PM
Well this is a pleasant surprise! Where'd you get the head model?

The head, body and arms are sourced from a model I found on The Models Resource, from the web game "Star Wars Rebel: Rebel Missions". I had to drop the polys on the head though.
In Progress:

On Hold:

This is awesome! She and Chopper are my favorite characters on Rebels. I even just bought their funko pops recently.

January 12, 2017, 02:10:16 AM #160 Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:24:53 AM by Gistech
There's a few other changes I'll be making to Phase 2, mostly cosmetic changes (thanks to a few more SWBF3 models becoming available). For instance, I've already swapped out the model for the Time Bomb for the Wookie to the SWBF3 Time Bomb model and I'll be looking to change the gun turrets too.

Here's a few new things that will be added in:

[spoiler]CIS Land Mine (Land mine from SWBFIII):

Alliance Wookie Time Bomb (Time Bomb from SWBFIII):

Alliance Proximity Mine (Proximity Mine from DICE's game, poly reduced by hand):

TIE Interceptor (converted from SWBFIII):

[/spoiler]

There's a couple of other changes I have made as well, such as switching out the Rebel Sniper Rifle (I originally went with the DLT-20A for the Rebels, but instead they have their original rifle restored or replaced with the DLT-19X, with the Scout Trooper now armed with the DLT-20A). I've also modified my AT-AT to have a brighter texture and to have the red viewport which was absent from the model (but is present in the canonical version of the AT-AT).

The first release of Phase 2 will consist of the SWBF2 maps brought over to SWBF1. Second release, which will be an addon, will have a few custom maps in it. After that, I want to do SWBF3 maps and a few original maps too (like Scarif, the Bespin Processing Vane complete with an accurate Carbon Freezing Chamber and a reimagined Hoth among others)
In Progress:

On Hold:

Working on this dude right here:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
In Progress:

On Hold:

I want to run some draft ideas for the new heroes past you guys first.

Here's what I was thinking:

REPUBLIC:
[spoiler]

X1
Weapons: DC-15C (enhanced), Force Pike, Thermal Detonator

X2
Weapons: DC-15A (enhanced), Electrostaff, Impact Grenade

Yoda
Weapons: Yoda's Lightsaber, Force Push, Force Pull

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Weapons: Obi-Wan's Lightsaber, Force Push, Force Pull

Anakin Skywalker:
Weapons: Anakin's Lightsaber, Force Pull, Force Repulse

Captain Rex
Weapons: DC-17 Pistol (Enhanced), Impact Grenade, Ally Call (calls a 501st Special Unit, weapons: DC-15S, Thermal Detonator)[/spoiler]

CIS:
[spoiler]Darth Maul
Weapons: Double Bladed Lightsaber, Force Lightning, Force Pull

General Grievous
Weapons: Grievous' Lightsabers, Annihilator Burst, Ally Call (calls an IG Magnaguard, weapons: Electrostaff, Impact Grenade

Jango Fett
Weapons: Westar-34 Blaster Pistol (enhanced), Flamethrower, Wrist Rocket, Detpack[/spoiler]

Rebels:
[spoiler]Princess Leia
Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle (Enhanced), E-11 "Trooper Bane" mode, Ally Call (calls a Rebel Honor Guard, weapons: DH-17 (enhanced), Melee Strike

Han Solo
Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol (ehnaced), Fusion Cutter, Time Bomb (enhanced)

Chewbacca
Weapons: Bowcaster (enhanced), Wookie Combat, Impact Grenade

X2 (Jedi)
Weapons: Lightsaber, Force Push, Force Pull

Jyn Erso
Weapons: A180 Blaster Pistol, Truncheon, Ion Grenade[/spoiler]

Empire:
[spoiler]The Emperor
Weapons: Force Lightning, Lightning Strike, Ally Call (calls a Royal Guard, weapons: Force Pike, Vibroblade

Boba Fett
Weapons: EE-3 Blaster Rifle, Flamethrower, Wrist Rocket, Detpack

Director Krennic
Weapons: DT-29 Blaster Pistol, Pistol Strike, Ally Call (calls a Death Trooper, weapons: E-11D Blaster Rifle, Thermal Detonator

X1 (Sith)
Weapons: Lightsaber, Force Lightning, Ally Call (calls a Spoiled Stormtrooper Clone, weapons: Wrist Shot, Melee Strike[/spoiler]
In Progress:

On Hold:

Sounds good so far. I have two suggestions. It would be cool if Hans blaster can be charged for a power shot similar to Dices version. Also, X2s ally call should be one of his evil cloned wookies.