Oh snap

Started by Roxas, August 11, 2013, 05:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the only reason I would get Call of Duty 4 again.

Quote from: Roxas on August 11, 2013, 05:58:25 PM
This is the only reason I would get Call of Duty 4 again.

Ah yes, the notorious Galactic Warfare mod for CoD: 4. I've seen loads of videos of that mod around. Unfortunately, I'm not old enough to own an M-rated game, and I don't have the right computer to handle such a game either. (And yes, here in Canada we take the ESRB ratings seriously.)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on August 11, 2013, 06:30:07 PM(And yes, here in Canada we take the ESRB ratings seriously.)
Good on you mate, more people need to take those seriously. They get paid to rate games for a reason.

Me and Death were playing that mod last week, lots of fun
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on August 11, 2013, 06:30:07 PM
Ah yes, the notorious Galactic Warfare mod for CoD: 4. I've seen loads of videos of that mod around. Unfortunately, I'm not old enough to own an M-rated game, and I don't have the right computer to handle such a game either. (And yes, here in Canada we take the ESRB ratings seriously.)
Sometimes I forget how young some of the users are here.

I go by the belief that when an individual is mature enough to play a game, they can play it, regardless of their age.

I played it on release. It was really good. Unfortunately the servers died some time last year.
It lacked proper customisation and unlocks, which may have lead to the decline in activity.