Just to get you even more hyped...

Started by SleepKiller, July 27, 2013, 03:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamic Water? Metal Deformation? Wind Physics? Sky scrapers collapsing in MP?! Just let me know where to send all my money EA. Actually, I may need some of that money for a PS4... I don't think my laptop will handle this at a consistent frame rate.

i have a slight (very slight) hunch that things like the collapsing buildings were influenced by swbf's destructible command posts

I watched all of that Frostbite 3 engine stuff when BF4 released a trailer and gameplay. Watch the 13 minuets of gameplay to get really hyped. Full HD and loud sound to get 10% more hyped.  ;)

[spoiler]Nice signature Ltin. :hehe: [/spoiler]

It looks amazing. I might have to start saving for one of those Nvidia Titan graphics cards I've always wanted. :)
[spoiler]I might have to save my money for a while though....[/spoiler]
Although you can have all the fancy graphics in the world but it's not battlefront if you can't run around on peoples heads. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 28, 2013, 03:33:33 AM
Although you can have all the fancy graphics in the world but it's not battlefront if you can't run around on peoples heads. :)
This is the thing I miss most in SWBFII.  :'(