{U.E.F}Server(s) Rules

Started by Anyder, September 03, 2013, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi

Today, ive banned 2 guys from my root (Bream and PRO.Darth) and 1 from a server (engelskrieger)
In case any of u check this, ill explain u why u got banned:

1) If u join a server, and u bring with u the PLA Server rules, u get banned (for trying to implant other clan's rules into my clan servers)
2) If u join a server, and u start CPing, without even asking anyone (not just the server admins), u get banned.
3) If u join a server for teamkilling (or team shotting) people, ure obviously banned.
4) If u join a server for insulting the clan, that is hosting the server, or that has rented the server, then ure banned.
5) If u join a server and start insulting players and being a  :censored: , then ure banned.
6) Laggers will be banned. (Sadly bf1 servers dont have the autoboot laggers option.

Also, server crashers will be banned (obviously)

@Bream, u broke the rule #1 , #2 and ended by insulting me in Tunngle, so also #5 rule.
@Darth, u broke #3 (and before #2). And in the end #5 rule.
@Engelskrieger, u broke #6 (Recommendaton, get inet, cause i had lower ping (76) than u (96), and im spanish and root is german, like u.

These rules are not SWBF2 Servers rules, and if u have complaints on those servers, u will have to contact ACE or Gamergirl. (Since they are only full server admins of SWBF2)

If u have any complaints on bans, feel free to answer this topic, or email me: anyder@uef-clan.com
Or if u want, post in our guestbook (htpp://www.uef-clan.com)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 03, 2013, 04:49:33 PM
6) Laggers will be banned. (Sadly bf1 servers dont have the autoboot laggers option.
Not that I'd want to play in UEF servers but I just want you to explain what you consider a lagger? Is it someone with over a certain ping number like 150? Or how do you define who is a lagger and who isn't? Just wondering that is all.

September 03, 2013, 05:08:54 PM #2 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 05:10:59 PM by Kniescheibenzerschredderer
Those who sponge more than this guy
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
If ure not moving and ure about 5 metres away from him, but still shotting at him, and he takes 0 dmg (like Engel) then ur inet is even worse than Hond's (no offence dude, but we both know ur inet speed =P)
Engel had 95 ping, i had 80 being spanish.

Finally somebody did something like this. I would recommend FC to do this too... *cough* *hint hint* *cough* ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

if you join the server, then ure banned  :P

it's ok josh you won't be allowed in fc servers so our rules don't affect you

Quote from: [FC]Kishan on September 03, 2013, 05:26:11 PM
if you join the server, then ure banned  :P

it's ok josh you won't be allowed in fc servers so our rules don't affect you
You don't have to worry about me getting online, (if that concerns you) my internet sucks to much for tunngle. :) And don't worry about the incident, it was just a misunderstanding.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

-Eh, you ruined the moment Sharpshot :P
Lol. Cping; Capturing a command post. "Capturing posts" or "Command posts."
--
And, it would seem almost everyone is banned from FC servers. (I don't know anyone that isn't, besides their members, that is.)

Quote from: Ltin on September 03, 2013, 06:43:43 PM
Umm, whats cping?

Answering the post like a good man, CPing is basically the objective of capturing command posts. Us multiplayer folk abbreviate command posts, to CPs, and such, CPing, is the art of capturing command posts on a map.

Also, on a side note here Anyder, why was I booted a while back for camping on the roof near the cantina on Mos? I never did understand the reason. Being retired, you don't need to worry about me joining your server at all anyways, I'm just curious is all.

I think its more of a "He really likes the "Ban" button" sort of deal.
People on SWBFII like to ban you for stupid reasons, since they can't find any rules about having too many kills, or too much skill. Admins these days.. Very lousy.

Let's keep this on topic please.  I will strip out off topic posts and move them to their own thread soon.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 03, 2013, 07:14:25 PM
I think its more of a "He really likes the "Ban" button" sort of deal.
People on SWBFII like to ban you for stupid reasons, since they can't find any rules about having too many kills, or too much skill. Admins these days.. Very lousy.
Nobody has asked ur opinion here. Nor anyone else's. I just made this post so that people wouldnt say WHAT ARE THE RULES ''OM*G'', and cry on tunngle.
In SWBF2, i give 1 warn, and then ban. We do not tolerate buggers, glitchers or whatever. Last time i checked the banned people, there are about 8 guys banned. 1-2 for insulting and saying server s*cks, etc. If u dislike the clan or server, get out, we do not need noobs crying in our server.
Another 4 guys were bugging in Death Star, Jabba's Palace, and more maps i didnt even know people could get it (Like in Mygeeto, glitch with a tank [WTf?])
1 Guy called 74 Adrian is banned cause everywhere he goes, he is only saying crap, and saying he is the server admin (Lmao)
The other ones are just people that are banned from UEF Clan Activities, such as ''acyd'' and some other guys.
Nobody has asked u to join our servers, RepublicCommando, and ill say publicly, that if i saw u in a uef server in bf2, i would consider banning u, even having no reason.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on September 03, 2013, 07:09:31 PM
Answering the post like a good man, CPing is basically the objective of capturing command posts. Us multiplayer folk abbreviate command posts, to CPs, and such, CPing, is the art of capturing command posts on a map.

Also, on a side note here Anyder, why was I booted a while back for camping on the roof near the cantina on Mos? I never did understand the reason. Being retired, you don't need to worry about me joining your server at all anyways, I'm just curious is all.

Well, im sure u got booted from 1.0 Server (correct me if im wrong).
U might got kicked cause i first warned u on no cantina root camp, i might have given u 2 warns, and u still came back there, so i finally booted.
Why do i dislike(d) people camping in cantina root ? Well mainly cause in the 1.0 i was considering putting unlimited ammo, and being bazooka.
Also this comes from my PRO Server rules list (Which are inactive, but still posted in the PRO Clan site ''Rules, Tips & Games''

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 03, 2013, 07:07:49 PM
And, it would seem almost everyone is banned from FC servers. (I don't know anyone that isn't, besides their members, that is.)

I am not banned (yet), cause i respect that they dont want me in their servers.
I guess after this post i might get banned, but i do not really care.

@Led, im gonna PM u.

Made my day  :rofl:

The only message is, that I kill you too often and you post that public. Thats only funny   :slap:

Thank you very much, I'm sure!