[Solved] Zero Editor help

Started by Mllenos, August 18, 2012, 01:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 18, 2012, 01:50:51 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:03:09 PM by Regent
I need help opening Zero Editor on my PC.  It keeps saying "you must have Star Wars Battlefront installed for Zero Editor to work on your computer".  I ran both SWBF.exe and the SWBF opening link icon files (like the text suggests) but to no avail.  (And I did put BFbuilder in the Lucas Arts folder.) Please someone give me advice: as I love Star Wars Battlefront 1, and the only real reason I downloaded  BFbuilder (w/ zero editor) was so that I can put AT-STs at the market place and warehouse at the Mos Eisley level map; plus, I have a few other ideas I have thought up.  I'm tired of having to capture the 'hanger' with a dark trooper so I can get my AT-ST; I also want more than one AT-ST at Mos Eisley to see how much damage both of those futuristic armored vehicles (or more) can cause.

Thanks kitfisto15678.

That fixed the problem.

Thank you for your help!

Now I guess I'll try to figure out how to edit the 'tatooine: mos eisley level' so I can add some armored vehicles!

I have a problem when I try to use zero editor it says that I need star wars battlrfront installed WHEN I ALREADY HAVE IT INSTALLED!!!!!! :rant:..... does anyone know how to fix this?

Quote from: CBernth on May 17, 2013, 04:48:11 PM
I have a problem when I try to use zero editor it says that I need star wars battlrfront installed WHEN I ALREADY HAVE IT INSTALLED!!!!!! :rant:..... does anyone know how to fix this?
Yeah heres ur fix
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=20

February 16, 2014, 06:50:03 PM #5 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:34:28 PM by Darth X
when I clicked on the Bfbuilder.hta and when I clicked on create a new world it had a script error could someone help me with that
I love swbf1 and swbf2