{Solved}Help map crashes.

Started by CommanderCody212, May 23, 2011, 01:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 23, 2011, 01:13:11 AM Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:39:51 PM by CommanderCody212
Hello everyone, some of my maps crash, like Jabba's plalace crashes when it loads. That's not the only map that does that too tho, some maps like Utapau: Sinkholes does the same.

Please what can I do to fix it, I have tried to reinstall the maps and game, and non of it works.
All great things take time.

I've got the same problem with the utapau map
and with the trigon map.

May 23, 2011, 10:59:22 AM #2 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:03:59 AM by Unit 33
You may have too many maps in your addon, about 20 is the maximum, just take them all out if you're uncertain, except the one you intend to play.
Other suggestions...
The upload of the map could be corrupt, try another source.
Check the map file that it has the addme.script and Data files inside.

At what point does the map crash? Instantaneously or a few minutes into the battle?

I pick it, then it goes to the loading screen, and the white circle passes once then it crashes and takes me to my desktop.

Yeah, sounds like what happens when there's too much in addon, did you try anything I suggested?

Yes sir I did. I removed maps that I don't play, and I tried to play Jabba's and others that didn't work, and they all now work. Thank you for your help sir.

Well then I have absolutely no idea....

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 24, 2011, 02:59:10 AM
Well then I have absolutely no idea....

He is saying Thanks! they all work now!   :cheer:

:)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh right, I was skimming... From the first sentence it... ah whatever, no worries.

Yes it did work. And I was thanking you, I've has that problem for months. I'm happy that I can play those maps now.

Thank you.