With the new forum games board...

Started by Kit Fisto, April 20, 2013, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So with the recent activity on the new forum games board I was going to ask once again if we could have a media board.

This board could be a child board of the "General" board. It would be used to discuss everything MEDIA. (mostly Star Wars stuff  ::) )

Could we have this?

Sorry Kit, general will work just fine. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on April 20, 2013, 04:21:44 PM
Sorry Kit, general will work just fine. 
The General board will do work just fine. Now move along.

This bring me to another question: Can we rename the SWBF2 board SWBF2 and SWRC and have two different subboards?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

You could once again make the argument the General board would be enough  :XD: Perhaps rid ourselve of all boards except general? Jk of course  :moo:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on April 21, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
You could once again make the argument the General board would be enough  :XD: Perhaps rid ourselve of all boards except general? Jk of course  :moo:
You may have forgotten the other games board...                        But I think RC deserves some credit, most of us SWBFGamerers (lol) have it

I don't see a whole bunch of SWRC commando threads. If a whole bunch of conversation starts taking place on any subject I'm sure we could consider it having a board. But since the original request of this topic is barely discussed it won't be getting one and SWRC is the same so it won't be getting one either.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on April 20, 2013, 04:24:00 PM

Ok.
[spoiler]Every time a new board is made I'm going to ask for a Media board to be made!  ;)[/spoiler]

April 22, 2013, 08:49:35 AM #8 Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:51:20 AM by «ΙΞ¢KØ»
Quote from: UNIT 33 on April 20, 2013, 04:24:00 PM
You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on April 22, 2013, 08:41:35 AM
Ok. Every time a new board is made I'm going to ask for a Media board to be made!  ;)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on April 22, 2013, 08:49:35 AM
You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me.

for some reason thats creeping me out...                  :nervous:

Quote from: SleepKiller on April 21, 2013, 08:43:27 PM
I don't see a whole bunch of SWRC commando threads. If a whole bunch of conversation starts taking place on any subject I'm sure we could consider it having a board. But since the original request of this topic is barely discussed it won't be getting one and SWRC is the same so it won't be getting one either.

To begin discussion of Star Wars: Republic Commando, please enter your PIN number to start the LCD display.

<3 Trololololololol <3