New Board Suggestion?

Started by Helios, November 30, 2012, 02:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 30, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
I know right. . . You haven't even been on the site as long as I have, and you know this OH.
Actually droideka is an oldie. I think he was part of mpc? No?
And
emo=cut your self
Goth=dressing all "dark" and listening to screamo music.
There's a difference. And don't hate on people just because they're different.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 30, 2012, 11:41:52 PM
Actually droideka is an oldie. I think he was part of mpc? No?
And
emo=cut your self
Goth=dressing all "dark" and listening to screamo music.
There's a difference. And don't hate on people just because they're different.
Yes Droid's been here longer than I have probably.

And those definitions you apply aren't strictly true, but you get the general idea.

December 01, 2012, 02:19:12 AM #17 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:35:46 AM by Anyder
Seems like I need to explain ya...
There are 2 kind of emos :
Radical - The ones that cut themselves
Not Radical - The ones that dont cut themselves.
Im a not radical, so no, I dont cut myself.
Then, yeah I always wear black clothes and I listen to Nightcore / Screamo.
And also, im so sexy xD
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

MPCgamers had a "bar" area where things were relatively un-moderated.  I'm not sure we need that here  ;)

But we can think about what would make this place more fun, particularly when we have a bit of time to kill between big games now...

Maybe I can get JediKiller to help us install a flash games mod or something...I got good a pacman while on the old site :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 01, 2012, 07:33:57 AM #19 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:38:10 AM by {212} =-Norris-=
Quote from: Buckler on December 01, 2012, 06:23:10 AM

Maybe I can get JediKiller to help us install a flash games mod or something...I got good a pacman while on the old site :)

That would be cool  :D Im assuming it would hold high scores and stuff? It would be a little challenge for us all  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Oh that would be cool! Maybe a PacMan or a little Star Wars flash game! But people should use their forum names so we know who they are...

Quote from: Buckler on December 01, 2012, 06:23:10 AM
MPCgamers had a "bar" area where things were relatively un-moderated.  I'm not sure we need that here  ;)

But we can think about what would make this place more fun, particularly when we have a bit of time to kill between big games now...

Other than the bar, there was also the Games table, where we did RPG's and forum games like "hurt and heal" and "ban the person below you". That was alot of fun, I'd love to see a similar forum here.

I think the flash games mod played a part in MXG, the forum before MPC, getting shut down from some sort of overload. I'm fuzzy on the details but basically the entire site was wiped.

Also, yes, I have been part of the various reincarnations of this community since the late days of SWGC.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Droideka on December 01, 2012, 09:05:09 AM
Other than the bar, there was also the Games table, where we did RPG's and forum games like "hurt and heal" and "ban the person below you". That was alot of fun, I'd love to see a similar forum here.

I think the flash games mod played a part in MXG, the forum before MPC, getting shut down from some sort of overload. I'm fuzzy on the details but basically the entire site was wiped.

Also, yes, I have been part of the various reincarnations of this community since the late days of SWGC.

Ban the person below you?

Patriots fan, pls respond.