Which Game company do you love most of all?

Started by SoSeventiesGuy, May 02, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Game Company is your all time favorite?

Nintendo
Sega
Sony
Microsoft
Other (if other please mention which one on the bottom, thx! ;D)
Hey Guys! :D

It's been awhile since I last posted my poll, hope you guys enjoy! ;D

If you have any suggestions for future pls comment or send me a message.

Chao!  ::)

Im sorry but I absalutaly hate Microsoft  :rant:
I know this is not a  Which Game company do you hate most of all poll
but i just had to say it.

note. If you disagree with me please do not vilently attack me
as that always happens when I state an opinion that is different
than the popular opinion. and no please dont send your assassins
after me.
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

I've always gone with Sony consoles because I prefer their exclusives (and controllers) but I've also got a lot of respect for Nintendo who are always trying something new.

Favourite developer is probably cd projekt red who make the witcher games and are really generous with dlc and make great quality games.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

May 03, 2017, 07:47:33 AM #3 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:51:16 AM by tirpider
Can't really claim an all-time favorite. I like some from all of those listed, and absolutely love some one-offs from smaller devs.

If I had only one invitation to a fancy dinner for the dev of my choice, it would be either the Pandemic team or the old LucasArts game people (whoever made X-Wing a thing, never checked).

No love for mega sized publishers though. They're just in it to turn a buck, and as such are no different than bankers, imo.

edit: I don't have a favorite banker.

I am quite fond of the path Microsoft is taking right now, but i also cant really separate the gaming side of the uwp from the rest of it.

I personally really enjoy Nintendo, I mean most of their products are pretty creative. But I never really enjoyed Microsoft, it has amazing graphics by all means... but the games are just not for me. However I do like Sony, the PS2 hands down is probably one of my favorites.

Thanks for taking the poll guys! I'll try to upload more soon! ;D

Ciao!