Goldeneye Wii

Started by aeria., November 08, 2010, 04:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well over the weekend I got myself a copy of Goldeneye Wii and I love it to death. Eurocom made 007 Nightfire which was a great game so I was eager to try their second Bond game.

I played through the Training Mode, the controller scheme is acceptable. Somewhere in the beginning of the first level, my Wii crashed and made this terrible buzzing sound. I was a little bit unhappy about it but hoped it was just a one time thing (cod4wii also crashes on the rare occasion). Playing again I got significantly further into the first level, just taking pictures of a helicopter and it crashed AGAIN.

It appears my copy is crash-prone and I was so eager to play this game. :(

Anyone else managed to get a copy? Is anyone else crashing? I hope I just have some heating issue (I have a bad habit of keeping my Wii idle for several days) and not a faulty copy.

--ag

BTW from what I've played so far, I thought it wasn't too bad. Give it a shot! :D

#TYBG

I almost bought this, but Black Ops Wii distracted me, plus a bunch of my Wii mates are getting it sooooo...

I should be getting this game soon.  :D Ill tell you if it crashes or not  8)
~If in a fight, hit first, and hit hard.

I have it and I don't seem to have this problem and the game is amazing. You might want to think about returning it for a new copy.

My friend suggested me to heat up the Wii motherboard. I thought that was absurd.

But it worked.

Happy face.

#TYBG

Hey everyone that has the game post your freind codes here maby we could have a little gathering  :cheers:

Oh wow, I remember playing this game on the old N64.  I have a Wii, just hardly ever use it much.  2nd best game ever (1st to the old Super Smash Brothers), classic games are the best.

And it will stay that way.

Forever and ever.
:happy:

Newest one!

Gameinformer gave this game a 67 out of 100.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

IGN gave this game a 9 out of 10, Game spot gave it a 8.7 out of 10 and Vg chartz gave it a 9 out of 10 as well. Most people that gave it a low score complain about stupid stuff like how it changed the story to fit modern times or how the level designs are different

game informer didnt like the graphics and they felt the guns werent intimate enough.

I know I read the reveiw, and to be honest Game informer hates wii

lol cries of booing comes to my bus whenever i say the word wii.

thats not true festus. gameinformers top 2 games this issue were wii games (donkey kong and kirby). and Epic mickey were really high too.

Anybody cares to put up some screenshots? I'd like to see how the screen looks like when you play, since you always see the pic in some sort of different angle

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Well today is my first game online. Got first at 29-13. It was really fun and it's probably the only decent Wii FPS online. I really enjoyed it.

I'll post my friend code eventually (when I found out where to get it).

#TYBG

I'm going to put igns reveiw on here for those that want to watch