Started by Led, April 18, 2015, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 18, 2015, 01:08:25 PM Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:35:09 AM by Led
https://www.origin.com/en-us/download

My Origin ID is

plaled

changed to
_PLA-Led

Feel free to add me and if you want other members of SWBFgamers to add you, please reply here
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Just when I thought I'd only ever need Steam....

Curious though, does Origin allow you to add money via some form of Origin cards like Steam cards do? Or do you have to forcibly give them credit card info and that crap?

You can add a product code from a physical box, and they give out some free games (battlefield 1942, for example, no credit card needed).

Let me see what else...

Added Led.   ;)

Anyone can add me as I use the same name as I do here: Epifire
photobucket limit image removed

I will add you guys. My Origin username is Nykwoon.

I'm glynh92, anyone's welcome to add me and I'll see if I can work out how to accept friends. :)

I don't use it much except for on the house giveaways (currently Syndicate 1993 if anyone wants it) and a couple of EA games but looks like I'll be on it a lot more. I wish I could get battlefront on steam though. At his rate I'll have Steam, Origin and possibly X-fire running.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

So, do you think EASWBF will be Origin only?  Or will steam carry it too ?

I can't see EA letting steam have it when they have their own store. No new EA gamers are there (including Battlefield 4).
It might be on Ubisofts UPlay store since they have a deal to share games -presumably to compete with Steam.

I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

April 20, 2015, 12:32:48 PM #10 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 02:53:26 PM by Norwood
You can add me on Origin: PatriotNorwood

I tried to add you Led and gdh92 as well, but the "Send Friend Request" button was grayed out, and unselect able. Any ideas why that is?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Mine is TheGadsdenSnake

The closest most patriotic thing I could find to Snake.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'm not sure if there's a way to block friend requests, I might have accidentally turned it on but I can't find a setting. When I added led it just asked me if I would accept his request straight away...

April 20, 2015, 01:58:56 PM #13 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:02:23 PM by Norwood
Quote from: Snake on April 20, 2015, 12:49:52 PM
Mine is TheGadsdenSnake

The closest most patriotic thing I could find to Snake.
I can't even find your profile, when I search for it there are no results.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on April 20, 2015, 01:15:38 PM
I'm not sure if there's a way to block friend requests, I might have accidentally turned it on but I can't find a setting. When I added led it just asked me if I would accept his request straight away...

Yeah, being new to all this I have no idea...
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

It should work now, I had to complete the installation process instead of just registering. I sent everyone a friend request except Led's didn't work. I imagine for the same reason as mine.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder