MAG for PS3

Started by bosh.0, June 27, 2009, 10:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm sure most of you have already seen the E3 trailer for the PS3 game called "MAG".  If not view here:

Anybody planning on getting it?  I for one am pretty excited about this one.  Looks like some large-scale coordinated war fun... can't wait! :D

:xmaswhip:

Yeah, I'm possibly gonna get this one. They should spice up the GFX first, though.  :tv:

i'm not as hyped about this as i should be persay, i see it only for console, i see it only for PS3, and i see it like the beta into massive FPS games, so we'll see how it turns out, and what unfolds in the next few years after.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: Hardcore on June 28, 2009, 07:22:37 AM
i'm not as hyped about this as i should be persay, i see it only for console, i see it only for PS3, and i see it like the beta into massive FPS games, so we'll see how it turns out, and what unfolds in the next few years after.

You have a PS3?

But yeah, they'll have to produce a real classic for it to stick.

I myself do not have a Ps3, i have access to one and i'm sure ill try the game out.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Nice... I think Uncharted 2 looks great right now.

If I get a PS3 (Which with the price cuts, as well as the fact that I have some unused birthday money, and my birthday is coming in a few months again, is likely, unless I get an Xbox) I will get this game.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: zorba1994 on June 28, 2009, 09:09:14 AM
If I get a PS3 (Which with the price cuts, as well as the fact that I have some unused birthday money, and my birthday is coming in a few months again, is likely, unless I get an Xbox) I will get this game.

Price cut and new slim model apparently coming in Fall, just FYI.

It looks focused on the 256 people. Gameplay looks like a downstep from games like Call of Duty and such.