NEW SWBF Confirmed!

Started by Jedikiller, May 26, 2009, 05:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "MACH"Wow, how did we get on to Civil rights from SWBF?  And besides, I could care less about a new game, George Lucas has already killed Star Wars RIP Star Wars

We don't know yet. This game could potentially be good.

It's like Bollywood Funk. Give it a chance. Some might not be up to your expectations, but some, like the Burning Train Theme, might rock your socks.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Heh remember the old swbfII mac petition I made years ago... doing quite well, actually :P

//http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jacks

Oh and BTW renegade squadron was a total failure. The controls were horrible and the gameplay was slow. I don't expect elite squadron to be any good.

Haha Jack, that was you? I signed that thing like at least 7 times back in the day (i kept making new gmail accounts :) )

I just love how Rebellion's website makes them look like they are an awesome developer with "critically-acclaimed games".

Lies... All Lies...

#TYBG

That was you Jack? Lol. I signed that ages ago.

I agree with Jack, Renegade Squadron was a total failure. The Maps were horrible (No Tantive IV!  :dry:), there were only 8 ai per team (Which Sucks, since the maps were big) and I hated the customize part. I liked it better where the troopers are exactly the same.

I think Elite Squadron is pretty much exactly the same, except a Clone Wars Storyline and maybe better maps and more ai's per team!

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."