Good SW:TCW Eps

Started by Ultimo, May 17, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I need some people to give me their opinions on some really good Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV episodes because I'm watching the series right now and am looking for some good episodes to skip around to.
I already skipped to the tear-jerking Season 5 finale. That really killed me inside... so sad...

Oh well. What did you guys think were some good episodes? :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Welcome to one of this forum's two TCW enthusiasts:

• Blue Shadow Virus Arc (S1E19-21)
  • Domino Squad Arc (S3E1, S1E5, and S3E2 chronologically)
  • Padawan Lost Arc (S3E21-22)
  • Umbaran Arc (S4E7-10)
  • The Box Arc (S4E15-18)
  • Onderon Arc (S5E2-5)
  • All The Lost Missions episodes pretty well

That's what I can come up with on the spot, though I'm sure Kit can come up with some more arcs for ya.

Recently I've watched seasons 4-6, and I have to say that there are very few I didn't like. The show matured around season 3 and most of the filler episodes about Jar Jar and jedi kids are gone.

I think the Battle of Umbara episodes especially were amazing, and nearly all of Season 6 was very good. The only part of Season 6 that was a bit iffy was the banking clan arc, and even that wasn't really bad.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Droideka on May 17, 2014, 05:12:52 PM
Recently I've watched seasons 4-6, and I have to say that there are very few I didn't like. The show matured around season 3 and most of the filler episodes about Jar Jar and jedi kids are gone.

I think the Battle of Umbara episodes especially were amazing, and nearly all of Season 6 was very good. The only part of Season 6 that was a bit iffy was the banking clan arc, and even that wasn't really bad.

the thing i had a problem with slightly with the umbaran arc was how NOONE has the common sense to ya know....use air ships to kill ground targets....same with the episode on malastare it was just columns of troops running and shooting at each other....what is this pre 1900s?

May 17, 2014, 08:50:22 PM #4 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:10:32 PM by Whisper
Quote from: hellish hellbird on May 17, 2014, 05:16:49 PM
what is this pre 1900s?

(A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far Far Away...)

Quote from: Droideka on May 17, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

That Banking Clan thing was kinda odd. However I really liked the style of the Bounty Hunter from the episode.
And the security for the whole Banking place was geez freaking amazing to me. Comparing it's outdoor security to the outdoor security of the prison where jedi were supposed to be locked up (the one prison where they rescued a jedi master and captain Tarkin), I think the Banking Clan's facility would be much more useful as a high security prison.

I did find the episodes about Yoda's Journey in season 6 to be very, very entertaining. And, the series finale really put me on edge. Basically like many other series finales do.

I also believe I saw Ki-Adi Mundi's face in the leaves of a tree a few hours ago.
My imagination, yes.
But, it was creepy.
And noteworthy.
Help Me
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper on May 17, 2014, 08:50:22 PM
(A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far Far Away...)

Demotion.

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I have to agree on The Box arc of episodes.  I really enjoyed that one.
And any episodes with Mandalorians.  I think Mandalorians are awesome.
And Hondo the pirate and Cad Bane were always interesting characters that I enjoyed.

At least after all these years they found some way to explain Sifo-Dyas.  Always bothered me in Episodes II and III how they NEVER explain who he is.  For a while, I thought maybe he was a Sith Lord that hadn't shown up yet.  Until I googled it and he just... died.  And Dooku knew about the army.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

May 18, 2014, 05:39:02 PM #8 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:40:54 PM by Joseph
Ø (roughly)