moving up my suicide date.

Started by hellish hellbird, May 04, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

they couldnt just let the prequels be ruined....no not at all...they had to take the eu from us.....and then they HAD to ruin the orginal series somehow. SOMEHOW they wanted to do it and there it is. i honestly saw that and thought it was a joke becuase it was on a commerical for youtube. i literally could not believe the abortion my eyes had seen...it was worse than any of us could possibly imagine. one can only imagine how  :censored: :censored: :censored: THESE  :censored: SEQUELS WILL  :censored: BE! my god im going to burn every star wars related thing in my house and hit myself in the head to try and forget star wars so my childhood wont be ruined any further than its already being ruined also my the  :censored: force be with us all....before they make the force something worse than midichlorians....

Yeah I was expecting this. Just do what I do, pretend it doesn't exist. SW:TCW? What's that?

I could drink myself into oblivion but eventually ill come back and remember bits and pieces of what happened...and that's what's goin on with Star Wars....it's like an extremely brutal relationship where were just being beaten constantly and were trying out very best to remeber the good old days when it was at the peak of its greatness but we keep getting lured into a false sense of security by them offering all these new and "revealing"   :censored: and then when we get what we wanted its something not even remotely close to what we wanted....I'm just gunna call it right now. Remakes of 4-6. When that happens god  :censored: i sure hope aliens blow us up right after or something happens cause that'll be it xs

Flame me all you want, I'm actually kind of excited for this! :D

(What? I watch cartoons and stuff all the time, I'm psyched there's another Star Wars series!)

I'm pretty sad that they're moving from The Clone Wars, which was growing into a really mature show, to this show which hits more of the Disney demographic. I really hope that this doesn't also happen to future SW games  :dry:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

There's still the new Battlefront to look forward to. :)

Hopefully....

Quote from: Gold Man on May 04, 2014, 12:32:30 PM
Flame me all you want, I'm actually kind of excited for this! :D

(What? I watch cartoons and stuff all the time, I'm psyched there's another Star Wars series!)
Good for you. The issue I've always had with the clone wars was how inconsistent it felt, not that I didn't enjoy watching it at times. "But SleepKiller it's not because of <INSERT THING HERE>!" I said it felt inconsistent, I know that they've created excuses for pretty much everything but they shouldn't have had to in the first place. Like what is with clones accepting bribes, Darth Maul mysteriously surviving (wth on this one) and the fact that Anakin supposedly had a Padawan that there was no reference to in Episode III. (Okay so I don't know what ended up happening to her because I stopped watching the show. But the simple fact is the Jedi Council barely trusted Anakin in Ep III. Why on Earth would they trust him with training someone?)

The list goes on, it just ruined it for me. With a few exceptions, when something like a TV show doesn't line up with previously established fact it is insanely annoying to me and makes me hate whatever it is.

Assuming SW:Rebels becomes classified as Canon by Disney...
Do we hold every right to return in the fact that it's really EU?
And if they say it's not EU and it's perfectly Canon... well then I think we hold every right to push in our fact about the rest of the EU being Canon.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper (Vokunvahlok) on May 04, 2014, 05:55:11 PM
Assuming SW:Rebels becomes classified as Canon by Disney...
Do we hold every right to return in the fact that it's really EU?
And if they say it's not EU and it's perfectly Canon... well then I think we hold every right to push in our fact about the rest of the EU being Canon.
No I don't think that is how it works. The owner of an IP has every right to decide what is and isn't canon. #DealWithIt

Exactly sleep killer like  :censored:in in Star Wars original trilogy it was like yoda and obiwan were the very last of the Jedi and you felt like there was a real struggle against the Moore like all hope REALLY was in luke and even though the prequels sorta ruined how a Jedi was trained like basically being born into the religion cult and trained from birth to be a Jedi luke wasnt and like he still managed to take down the empire and the sith by just simply not fighting and then there's now all these other Jedi who aren't dead after order 66 and it's like take for example the sith hid for a thousand years in secrecy and there were only two of them now with the continued abundance of all these  :censored: new  :censored: Jedi it really begs the question....all those remaining Jedi could they not have waited as long as the sith in secrecy or even better how about going to a distance planet like the order of the prophecy of the sith or what darth anneadus planet was largy undiscovered too.....how hard would it have been to find any other Jedi over the course of the years since many of then apparently escaped order 66 bring them to a safe place and build up forces to attack the empire  :censored: rAhm Kota is a prime example of what I'm talking about it makes it very hard to believe that luke was literally the last of the Jedi with the death of Luke it woulda been leia and who woulda trained her? There were no other Jedi left in the galaxy according to yoda....I'm predicting that mace windu will be making a return somewhere if darth maul can get his body cut in half and fell down a pit how far fetched would it be to bring back mace windu? He only fell out of a building and his arm got chopped off? Luke in empire strikes back did the exact same thing it's all  :censored: I could literally go on for hours about how many thing the prequels and the clone wars 2008 ruined but it's a waste of text as probably half of you haven't bothered reading to this point xd

Sometimes during TCW I was like wow  :slap: but there were some points where it really connected some dots between EP II and III and I was like oh, cool! Especially in season 6. (I think) so I'm sure the rebels thing will be the same way. Sometimes it'll be like a 10 year old wrote it and sometimes it will really you in the feels and connect some dots. All we can do is hope for the best or otherwise not turn on the tv!

As long as the stormies don't break into singing "let it go" I will watch it every now and then.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 04, 2014, 06:25:46 PM
Sometimes during TCW I was like wow  :slap: but there were some points where it really connected some dots between EP II and III and I was like oh, cool! Especially in season 6. (I think) so I'm sure the rebels thing will be the same way. Sometimes it'll be like a 10 year old wrote it and sometimes it will really you in the feels and connect some dots. All we can do is hope for the best or otherwise not turn on the tv!

As long as the stormies don't break into singing "let it go" I will watch it every now and then.
I think that bad ones were comic relief.

ill have to wait and see it before i pass judgement, although i never watched tcw yet.

but from the looks of the trailer that purple headed kid could be annoying
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me