@Request

Started by quik, March 28, 2010, 06:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, instead of waste my name on google and try to find a good game, I figure'd I'd ask here.

Keep in mind I want one that's...um...easy to torrent...not saying I will...but one that's not unbelievably hard to hack like Aion...some people are short on money right now...

I'm looking for: 1. A good shooter! FPS please, and something along the lines of COD.

2. A good MMO. Please, not too much grinding and quests. Although I know that's a biggie.

--Not too good of graphics. My computer's a year old and doesn't have the best system in the world. It could probably handle games along the lines of Mass Effect 2--

Thanks in advance!
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

March 29, 2010, 02:07:51 PM #1 Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 02:13:10 PM by Russell
bad company 2 or fallout.

actually if you are looking for good games, check this out.

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Action/

steam has turned out to be a pretty awesome gaming store and if you decide to actually buy a games, usually steam has a special going (especially on games made by them).

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: quik on March 28, 2010, 06:56:37 AM
Well, instead of waste my name on google and try to find a good game, I figure'd I'd ask here.

Keep in mind I want one that's...um...easy to torrent...not saying I will...but one that's not unbelievably hard to hack like Aion...some people are short on money right now...

I'm looking for: 1. A good shooter! FPS please, and something along the lines of COD.

2. A good MMO. Please, not too much grinding and quests. Although I know that's a biggie.

--Not too good of graphics. My computer's a year old and doesn't have the best system in the world. It could probably handle games along the lines of Mass Effect 2--

Thanks in advance!

Are you mac or PC? cause i got some links for mac games (not using it anymore!!!) if your PC i could allways look for something fun like halo 3 :D or Republic commando! :D

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: Red on March 29, 2010, 02:51:20 PM
Verik, Halo 3 is 360-exclusive.

As for a game... BC2 is closest, but relies a lot of multiplayer. A good singleplayer game would be Just Cause 2. Seriously awesome game. Christ, that game can be epic. However, it requires Windows Vista or 7 to play, so don't get it if you have XP.

Thanks, I'll look it up :)

@everyone: I'm using a pc. any more games you recommend?
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

BF: BC 2 is solid, can't say much about an MMO (though BF: BC2 has plenty of MMO like elements)
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

seriously dude, steam has some good content. check it out.

star wars the old republic will be a good mmo, but it probably won't come out for a year or so  :(
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Get cod4, Hardcore needs more target practice. :P

Ok all joking aside, I'd say get yourself Bad Company 2.

#TYBG

nah get cod4, me and ag are tried of being the only targets of Hardcore. (mainly cus khy just camps at the back of the map). :P