PLA reunion

Started by Led, January 13, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont care who the heck hosts, I just miss playing with you guys and i want to meet the people who came before me. :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on February 12, 2013, 04:56:22 PM
I dont care who the heck hosts, I just miss playing with you guys and i want to meet the people who came before me. :)
Then why ask for tcf to host?

because they are the only clan I have seen ( besides uef) that is in both SWBFs.

Quote from: Josh on February 13, 2013, 09:49:34 AM
because they are the only clan I have seen ( besides uef) that is in both SWBFs.

I believe Alpha is in both, Unless they completely left SWBF1.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I think Alpha is only in SWBF1, but I haven't played it much so I could be wrong. :)

Quote from: Josh on February 13, 2013, 11:18:01 AM
I think Alpha is only in SWBF1, but I haven't played it much so I could be wrong. :)

Alpha has officially moved to SWBF2, though we are still looking into hosting servers. As of the moment, some of us play on SWBF1, but there are just slightly more members who play SWBF2. Plus, I am one of the few Alphas who can actually run a half decent server, except my laptop always overheats after an hour from hosting. :(

Quote from: Josh on February 13, 2013, 11:18:01 AM
My brother, Kiwi, and Buck are usually on SWBFII more than BF1 now. (my brother is in Alpha)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 13, 2013, 12:57:50 PM
My brother, Kiwi, and Buck are usually on SWBFII more than BF1 now. (my brother is in Alpha)

:o Mind=blown

Which dude is your bro? I'm guessing Hawk, right?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 13, 2013, 01:08:11 PM
:o Mind=blown

Which dude is your bro? I'm guessing Hawk, right?
Heck no, Vader/Fox/Veloci :P

:o Mind=nuked

I honestly could not see any resemblance. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 13, 2013, 01:48:34 PM
:o Mind=nuked

I honestly could not see any resemblance. :P
I certainly hope not