Playable Campaign Factions DEMO

Started by Bucman55, January 16, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As the title suggests, my first mod aims to make all of the factions unique to the campaign into fully playable factions in Instant Action on the maps they appeared on. At the moment I'm using mostly vanilla sides for the Republic & CIS but I'm not opposed to actually crafting my own, when I have the skill.

Coruscant: Republic vs Temple Guards & Jedi (might not have their own Faction Name and Emblem in-game unless I can find a way around that while still keeping unique names for the scoreboard as I've already overwritten the Rebel Faction name and Emblem for the Naboo)
Screenshots:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kamino: Republic vs Empire
Screenshots (Outdated):
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mustafar: CIS vs Empire (I would eventually like to cover the Space Map as well)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Naboo: Empire vs Royal Naboo Security Forces
Screenshots:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DEMO DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hbk69x3auafrq55/Playable+Campaign+Factions+Demo.7z

Local Link: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1461

IF YOU INSTALL THIS MOD YOU WILL NOT BE ONLINE COMPATIBLE ON THE FEATURED MAPS WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THIS MOD INSTALLED!!!

Features of the Demo:

• The Rebels on Kamino have been replaced with the Republic. The Heroes are Captain Rex and Boba Fett.
  • The Rebels on Mustafar have been replaced with the CIS. The Heroes are Gizor Dellso and Darth Vader.
  • The Rebels on Naboo have been replaced with the Royal Naboo Security Forces. The Heroes are Queen Apailana and Darth Vader.

Known Issues of the Demo:

• All SFX are vanilla, I would like to change this in future versions but I can't seem to get my custom SFX working.
  • Queen Apailana is supposed to use the General Grievous Music but since I can't get the Clone Wars Music to play on the map the standard GCW music plays instead.
  • Queen Apailana uses Leia's voice. I don't know what I'll change this to but it is on the list of things to be changed.
  • Imperials identify Apailana as Leia. This is possibly a side effect of me using Leia as the base for her, don't know how to change it.
  • Captain Rex's Pistol's are one pistol. This is just for testing purposes and will be fixed in the next update, hopefully with custom sounds.
  • Captain Rex has no voice. Once I get custom SFX working I'll move on to bringing in some Rex Quotes from TCW.
  • Imperials identify Rex as Leia. This is probably a side effect of me using Leia as a base for him, don't know how to change it.
  • The Anti-Trooper Engineer is the vanilla EP2 Engineer class. I'd like to change this but there currently isn't an EP2 Pilot that's done like the other Clones in the HD Clone Pack.

Please report any other issues you find to me ASAP.

CREDITS:
Original Game and Sides - Pandemic Studios
Clone Heavy Gunner - Deviss (Original Credits: Neomarz, Unit33 & Icemember)
Naboo Marksman - Pandemic (skin modified by Bucman55)
Naboo Vanguard - Pandemic (skin modified by Bucman55)
S-5, CR-2, HX-45, ELG-3A, DH-17 Pistol - Sereja
A280, DH-17 Rifle, DLT-20a - Gistech
SFOR Republic Carbine - Fai222
Jedi Guardian Lightsaber Hilt - broken_hope (Original Credits: Alaris, MoneyKungFu & The Fallenangel)
Jedi Guardian - Deviss (Original Credits: Hapslash, Raven Software)
Jedi Temple Guard - Deviss (Original Credits: Kualan, Hapslash, Toshi and the TOR Team)
HD Clone Troopers - Deviss (Original Credits: RepSharpShooter, Icemember, B.I.G_Cookie, NeoMarz, DarthDUCK)
New Command Post Icons - AceMastermind

Neither of the links work. Can you share this with me. I would love to play this.
Works In Progress
Yellow Command Mod (TBA)
Native Dune Sea Mod (TBA)
Backwards Battlefront Mod (TBA)

post was made in 2018...I can see if I have it, but I may not.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet