Giftheck's TIE Striker

Started by Giftheck, May 13, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2017, 03:29:31 AM Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 03:25:18 AM by Giftheck
Here's my first ever not-ported vehicle, complete with takeoff animations. This uses both the TIE Fighter and TIE Bomber textures, though I changed the colours on the TIE Bomber texture to match the TIE Fighter texture (therfore it will override the stock TIE Bomber texture)

==UPDATED 6 SEPTEMBER 2020==
Here's an update to the TIE Striker that I had released previously. There were problems with the collision which I have now solved.

Screenshot:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

NOTES:
-Two additional firepoints: hp_fire_3 and hp_fire_4, are located under the body.

Credits:
-Pandemic Studios for the original models and textures
-Anakin for the tutorial that helped me learn to animate the takeoff sequence
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Nice work Gistech.
you should make an U-wing next.
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

Updated the main post with a new version with chunks.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Long time no post on this one! After feedback from Scarif: Beach, I have redone the collision on the TIE Striker and it seems to be working as intended now. The main post contains the new link to it.
In Progress:

On Hold: