Saving the Maps

Started by Mac, March 25, 2009, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 25, 2009, 07:50:15 PM Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:22:53 AM by Mac
Since Filefront is going down, we need to save the maps there! Can people help me download parts of Ryanceros's long list of excellent maps? I've already downloaded A - D myself, but I need help! Please sign up and download the letters that you've signed up for!

A - D: Mac
E - G: The_Pi
H - J: El Chupacabra
L - P: El Chupacabra
Q - S:
T - V:
W - Z: Thomas

M - Y: Buckler

If you only want to download one or two, that's fine! Just post in the topic!

March 25, 2009, 08:32:40 PM #2 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:58:45 PM by El Chupacabra
I'll do H-P. I got room.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

I'll do E-G for now. Can handle all of the list for storage :P

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I am grabbing M-Y tonight (second post of Ryans).

:(

Buck
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thank you, everyone- ill be pulling off a list in the next few days and sending it to each of you (with only your respected files as noted by letter) and if you could check to having them we can make sure we get atleast all of the SWBF1 files, as i know GT is working well hard on getting SWBF1 and 2 files.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

whats the chance of getting ftp access and i can pull down everything (swbf2) too? does anyone know anyone in the know?

We still need two more spots to be taken! I can take one, but can someone take the other?

March 26, 2009, 04:11:00 AM #8 Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:23:03 AM by MacGenius
I have most of the Maps already since I have played for a while (of course not with you fine people). So I may have some stored away but sign me up for any spot you would like. Just message me so I know what I am signed up for.

I have also been downloading a lot from FileFront. I will store it for safe keeping and then upload it sometime.

I'm downloading everything I can off Napseeker's page. I'll reupload it to MegaUpload if you want.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I'll take Q-S as well

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

If no one downloads   T-–V     by this evening, I'll DL those when I get home.

I've got everything in the maps section, will be doing all the mods section a bit later!

Any point in doing any of the other sections?

Ill get all of the personal filefront pages i can find/handle- as for anything other then mods/maps the patches may need to be gotten- but i see this morning

"Just finished archiving all the SWBF1 stuff. I only got the newest versions of files, no outdated stuff. It totals 6.15GB" so we shouldn't have to worry about rushing to get them off.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Hi,

Here is a direct link the to the SWBF files on filefront:
http://software.filefront.com/Star+Wars ... ation.html

I have copied the files in

Media
Modifications
Skins

I did not get the patches (they are at lucasarts.com)
and I did not get the utilities (yet).

I will start from the bottom and work my way up the first post of Ryans
list tonight, and then go back for the utilities.

If anyone knows if it is possible to do an FTP of the entire directory structure,
please let me know.
Best,
Buck
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet