Back after several years

Started by jdee-barc, March 22, 2017, 10:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 22, 2017, 10:55:08 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 11:03:32 AM by jdee-barc
Hi everyone, I'm back! had to stop rather abruptly to focus on school (because going in for a music degree leaves you with very little free time for the first two years - and what free time you have you end up spending getting too turnt)

I purchased a new laptop, redownloaded all my assets, and have more less retaught myself how to do everything. I don't have a release date for the mod I was working on unfortunately.

FYI Just now I figured out how to make the "setcarrierclass" command work, although the animation of the LAAT/c gunship itself seems a bit messed up at first (and the collision is incorrect - i basically just copied the rep_fly_gunship odf, replaced the geometryname, animationname, and removed the weapons. It also does not take off after the AT-TE disengages, and due to the current but fixable collision issue, it just walks right through the laat/c)  I'll look more into it later and post screens when I have the time.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Welcome back, glad to see another modder return :tu:

Hey Jdee how are you.Do you have the maps i made for your mod?If i remember correctly Korriban maybve Dxun moon and the others?If its possible to release them so the BF1 players can play them again that will be great cuz swbffiles is no longer here and i think we lost everything.

Welcome back.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Hey yeah I have the munged world files for Korriban, Raxus Prime and what I think was called "Morishin".  Along with Dathomir and I can send them if you'd like those. With proper mission lua's
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Wow  :blink: I don't believe my eyes. Welcome back man.  :cheers:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

That will be great.Better release here some link for the maps if someone havent played them before.The Battlefront 1 players would love to play them i think.

wow ok welcome bach pun intended

Welcome back, man! I look forward to seeing your latest works. :)

Welcome back to the battlefront, soldier  :cheers:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Woah there, welcome back man!

I hope you're studies are going well!

indeed. welcome back :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet