[EVENT] SWBF1 Festival

Started by Anyder, March 11, 2020, 04:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 11, 2020, 04:48:33 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:23:03 PM by Anyder

Hey there guys!

We would like to announce a coming up event for SWBF1 (PC): the SWBF1 Festival.
The event will be hosted the last Saturday of every month from 10:00PM GMT+1 / 4:00PM EST to 12:00AM GMT+1 / 6:00PM EST
(but the server will be running 24h).

Event Info

Unlike most events we hosted in the past, we will be hosting nothing but core maps, unless we choose otherwise. The point is that, if there are other players around, we can welcome them to join us, instead of limiting the access by adding mod maps.

There will be no clans or teams to join -- instead people will be have to pick 1 side: Clones/Rebels or CIS/Empire, and will stick to this side during all the events.

As for the maps we have available the following, and in every event we will host 2 of them on both eras:

• Bespin: Cloud City
  • Bespin: Platforms
  • Endor
  • Geonosis
  • Hoth
  • Kamino
  • Rhen Var: Citadel
  • Rhen Var: Harbour
  • Tatooine: Dune Sea
  • Tatooine: Mos Eisley
  • Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
  • Yavin: Arena
  • Kashyyyk: Docks
Remember! Be polite in the chats -- no disrespecting at all.

Everyone who signs up here will be allowed to choose the side they want (we will be listing them in the event reminders posted the monday before the event), but remember that the target is to make teams balanced. If someone not listed joins the server, let them enjoy the game, and encourage them to check our forum so that we can count on them for the following matches.

At the end of every month, the play listed in our GameTracker servers with most points for the event, will be given the Player of the Month award here, and in our Discord, until next month's event  :champ:

If there are any problems, feel free to send me an email (communityambassador@swbfgamers.com) and I'll reply ASAP!
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Communication | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com