The Clone Wars Battlefield Mod WIP

Started by i2Bros, August 31, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 29, 2016, 06:27:58 PM #105 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:07:05 PM by LitFam
I don't have steam at all, I use disk...XD

Quote from: LitFam on October 29, 2016, 06:27:58 PM
I just said I don't use steam I use disk...XD
I'm asking if you have steam at all, not just for swbf2.

October 29, 2016, 07:24:34 PM #107 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 07:39:28 PM by TheLastWinchester
[
The mod is going very well, but in some maps, like Coruscant the game closes alone, first person works not also, and some heroes like Plo Koon are full of errors with the blows, the Droid Commando unit when we press R he flings a grenade the instead recharging your side gun.The CIS and well unbalanced, the clones have regeneration which favors and the side of Republic.Im just summarizing the mod, but if you want details, say that I will detail each map for you.
The clone drive that carries a heavy machine gun "sorry I do not know the name of the XD gun" when we run to him, it seems that he holds a pistol  :td:
When I find more errors I'll edit this comment  :confused:
Otherwise, your work is getting better, keep it up soldier :XD:
Edit: Heavy Trooper has a bug to throw the grenade, so does Thorn
Ashoka has the voice Ayla Secura
one thing that I found very strange is the lightsaber of the temple guards, they are very small as well as the sword of magnaguards :confused:
"You will be remembered, Captain Gregor. We'll take your heroic story back to the Republic, and we will watch for your return."
―Colonel Gascon

October 29, 2016, 11:02:49 PM #108 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:08:35 PM by LitFam
I think my only alternative for screenshots is idk...

LitFam I'm gonna PM you giving the CIS assets and a way to take screenshots in the game  :tu:

About the health regen to me it's fine, because most of the CIS units (like SBD, Magnaguards and Commandos) have higher health than clones and do Pretty huge damages.
About all the little bugs and glitches, they are Pretty hard to solve but I and Lit will try our best.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Gonna be all over this mod for quite a while once it finishes gonna get my little pen and note pad and take note of the bugs and glitches hehe but in all seriousness I go through have fun and tell ya what might be bugging up and such from the pictures I am proud of how far and dedicated your team has been keep it up!!!  :tu: :tu:

October 30, 2016, 02:55:16 AM #111 Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:58:17 AM by LitFam
Quote from: i2Bros on October 30, 2016, 02:24:15 AM
LitFam I'm gonna PM you giving the CIS assets and a way to take screenshots in the game  :tu:

About the health regen to me it's fine, because most of the CIS units (like SBD, Magnaguards and Commandos) have higher health than clones and do Pretty huge damages.
About all the little bugs and glitches, they are Pretty hard to solve but I and Lit will try our best.

I have a way for the screen shots now but thanks, I would love to help you 12Bros on the CIS sides!

I am going to improve the B1 Battle Droids so they look like the TV Clone Wars Series Once You PM Me The CIS Assets, I Should Be Able To Open LVL Files With The Modding Tools On Modb.

Got some more screenshots, I also noticed that when it gives you the option to play Plo Koon on the Venator it comes up with the notification telling you but his name is not next to it. (See Screenshot 4)
The years just fly past, don't they?

I2Bros you might wanna clarify the Download instructions so people can understand better since it might throw some people off not like I did or anything hehe  :sleep:

That moment when you see a clone get launched by rocket and land in bottom hanger bay opening like he was used to make a three pointer missed the opportunity for the screen shot though ;-;

Ummm if you get a Frenzy medal as hardcase and switch to get the elite rifle game freezes and you have to sign out to close the game.....

October 30, 2016, 07:15:33 AM #116 Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 07:19:46 AM by LitFam
Quote from: CannedSniper on October 30, 2016, 06:44:36 AM
Ummm if you get a Frenzy medal as hardcase and switch to get the elite rifle game freezes and you have to sign out to close the game.....

That is what the 1.3 129 patch is for, you can disable rewards

Quote from: CannedSniper on October 30, 2016, 06:44:36 AM

My patch settings make sure I get no Frenzy rewards and buffs and all that annoying stuff

After playing the latest Alpha, I've only found a few bugs:

The mod should be localised, i.e. all weapons and characters should be given their full names.

For some reason when I spawn as Yoda on Tantive IV the map crashes.

There was an issue with with Anakin's character model on the Polis Massa map ( see attached.)

Other than that the mod was really fun! When do you think it will be officially released?

October 30, 2016, 10:45:16 AM #119 Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:54:38 AM by LitFam
Quote from: swgaming1015 on October 30, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
After playing the latest Alpha, I've only found a few bugs:

The mod should be localised, i.e. all weapons and characters should be given their full names.

For some reason when I spawn as Yoda on Tantive IV the map crashes.

There was an issue with with Anakin's character model on the Polis Massa map ( see attached.)

Other than that the mod was really fun! When do you think it will be officially released?

Weird that doesn't happen to me when I spawn as Anakin in polis massa . What is your texture settings in the game high or low? Set the textures in video settings to high...