SWBF Days - Last Saturday of every month

Started by {PLA}gdh92, October 30, 2013, 11:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 30, 2013, 11:08:12 AM Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:23:07 PM by {PLA}gdh92
Starting now we are trying to give everyone who wants to play battlefront the chance to have some big games at least once a month. If you want to play in battles with lots of players then join the SWBFdays servers on the last Saturday of each month starting November 30th.
We'll have servers running for the US and Europe all day and aim to fill them. If everyone keeps playing on these days we'll always be able to guarantee some good games. Hope you enjoy them.  :cheers:

If you are new or returning to battlefront here is how to play.

If you want to help with SWBFdays see here.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Such a good idea, I can not wait to kill me a mountain of dead bodies  :blink:
I will be there on the last Saturday  :cheers:

That'll be Sunday Mornings Australian time... and Something in between for Europe. We'll figure it out. Great idea, cya then

Nice, you can count me in!
+++++Relax have a homebrew+++++

I'll be here. This is a great way to celebrate my birthday! (:

Does this still count at night?(It's only time I can play)

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on November 02, 2013, 09:12:09 AM
Does this still count at night?(It's only time I can play)
There is no start and end time (although I expect people will start around 1-2est). Just play whenever you want and tell everyone you know. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

This starts next Saturday. Please do your best to make it and let everyone know. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 24, 2013, 10:46:26 AM
This starts next Saturday. Please do your best to make it and let everyone know. :)

Our clan is aware of it. Are we using OpenSpy this time around? Or we stickin' to Tunngle?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 24, 2013, 12:49:09 PM
Our clan is aware of it. Are we using OpenSpy this time around? Or we stickin' to Tunngle?
Um, isn't Openspy shut down?

It will be on Tunngle. As far as I know Openspy doesn't work (at least not in any reliable way).

Sorry I missed the Nov game, but I will be there for Dec's see everyone then

There were many ppl (at different times) in UEF Pub Server... I take it as something possitive lol
Cell Games will be in 3 Weeks, so i hope various teams join it U_U
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

It's almost time for another battlefront day. Hopefully there will be a good number of players as it's Christmas.

Almost Christmas
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."