How To Properly Get SWBF To Work

Started by aeria., June 07, 2009, 01:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: .invertus on October 30, 2009, 01:32:09 PM
Solved Casanova's problem over xfire :)

thanks a lot for that. It was very tricky

Wow I really need to fix the grammar on this guide...

#TYBG

June 03, 2017, 03:45:10 AM #17 Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:47:38 AM by Shaking_Sniper
Is there still a place to get the Aspyr patch for Mac?
Both of your links don't have the patches.(Aspyr doesn't have that page and mpcgamers is no more...)
I would also like to know the performance between a cider port(tested it,and works perfectly,multi and single play) or the patch(don't know if I will be able to play online with windows players,though will be able through game ranger).

Edit-Yes,this is quite an old post,I'm sorry.
Generic Sig goes here

June 03, 2017, 03:16:43 PM #18 Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:19:09 PM by Led
Quote from: Shaking_Sniper on June 03, 2017, 03:45:10 AM
Is there still a place to get the Aspyr patch for Mac?
Both of your links don't have the patches.(Aspyr doesn't have that page and mpcgamers is no more...)
I would also like to know the performance between a cider port(tested it,and works perfectly,multi and single play) or the patch(don't know if I will be able to play online with windows players,though will be able through game ranger).

Edit-Yes,this is quite an old post,I'm sorry.

The Aspyr port was not a patch.  It was a retail version of the game for Mac.  You might be able to find a copy on eBay, but as I have already mentioned, it only worked for an old version of the OS.

BTW, this website was macxgamers/mpcgamers in an earlier life.  Any post related to MPCgamers.com can be found here by replacing MPCgamers with SWBFgamers in the link (and get rid of the /smf)

here is the updated link for the file that you were looking for
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=19

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet