Keyboard Space Bar Too Sensitive?

Started by TheGangstarTY, July 02, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 02, 2016, 03:29:58 PM Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:32:15 PM by TheGangstarTY
Hello all,

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? My keyboard is 7 months old now and it's only started happening today. When I press the space bar for more that 0.25 seconds (estimated) it does two spaces which can be annoying because sometimes it ends up like this:

My   space   bar  doesn't work very   well.

It's pretty irritating considering I have to go back and edit what I've typed afterwards. Does anyone have any idea on what this cause could be and/or ever had a similar issue?

Thanks,
- TheGangstarTY

EDIT: Ignore this, I left my BHOP script open from when I played Half-Life 2 Co-op earlier :rofl: If anyone else has this issue, check for any BHop scripts haha! My bad  :XD:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

The kids frequently reprogram my keyboard, I thought it was broken for a while.   :rant:

As the spacebar is at the front of the keyboard it has a tendency to collect more than its fair share of snack crumbs.
Turn your board upside down and belt the B'jesus outta it to dislodge the offending material, possibly try the vacuum as well. Have had this happen in the past and this solved the issue, maybe it'll work for you!??  Snack on!