[ICW] Week 5

Started by Oven, August 12, 2012, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 20, 2012, 01:48:18 PM
ELK is no longer a part of the ICW. YAK is your ally, not both.  ;)
I saw the posts where Elk members re-joined YAK after Elk was eliminated. Same people, different tag.

Quote from: Niño on August 20, 2012, 03:20:22 PM
For the tranquaan battle, FC is choosing sides/eras since we are the defending team.
This is incorrect, 212 chooses sides/eras for Tech Center because it is a small planet. Lucky 212, they get to choose the sides for all battles against us two weeks in a row!

:slap: my bad
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

Thanks for clearing that up Phobos :cheers:

Week 6 thread up

My apologies for not posting it last night.

Quote from: Phobos on August 20, 2012, 03:29:00 PM
I saw the posts where Elk members re-joined YAK after Elk was eliminated. Same people, different tag.
This is because YAK and ELK combined into one. They were having trouble with having too few members available at the battles, so ELK joined YAK with YAK recieving ELK's remaining planet at the time of their combination.

In regard to when YAK members are available, 12-3PM EST is usually the best time, but we do have quite a few Americans and should be able to get enough members at 5-7PM EST.

I think that we should add that on large planets there is never more than 3 defenders for every 2 attackers. Then people can still join after the battle starts, but if it starts as a 6 vs 6, only three more defenders may join without more attackers joining.
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: [YAK]ComFrost on August 20, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
This is because YAK and ELK combined into one. They were having trouble with having too few members available at the battles, so ELK joined YAK with YAK recieving ELK's remaining planet at the time of their combination.
YAK started off as one clan, then split in two: YAK and ELK. Then after a few weeks they re-combined back into YAK as it first started. So basically all ELKs are now YAKs once again. :dry:

I understand where you're coming from, I wish we would've known ahead of time whether or not people would show to battles or not. We had YAK in the beginning because we weren't sure how many people would actually show to matches. After a while, we realized that we could manage two clans successfully. But that didn't last, as Summer progressed, many members were too busy to make it to battles, so we were forced to go back to the one group, again.

What's done is done. All we can do is move forward and learn from our mistakes.