[ICW] Week 1

Started by Oven, July 15, 2012, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would only think someone were stupid if they actually thought I was God. I don't think that is the case for anyone here, so I do not see the harm in this simple password.

Because a large number of other players (and my admins) have been told that the password is ovenisgod, some of whom rely on my xfire chats and not this forum for information, I cannot change it with such short notice, especially for today's game. Sorry, I will have it changed when I am confident that no one will be excluded from playing as a result.

I have removed the server password for right now.  I doubt that intruders will bother with the mod maps.  I will put in a new passwork for the Saturday servers once it can be sorted out.

For now, if anyone unexpected comes in, you will need to vote boot.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on July 20, 2012, 01:27:10 PM
I have removed the server password for right now.  I doubt that intruders will bother with the mod maps.  I will put in a new passwork for the Saturday servers once it can be sorted out.

For now, if anyone unexpected comes in, you will need to vote boot.
Thanks a ton Led! :D
I just can't seem to stay away...

When possible, and when FC has the choice of server host location, we would prefer Chicago first, or Atlanta if that isn't feasible. Thanks.

Quote from: Phobos on July 20, 2012, 04:25:23 PM
When possible, and when FC has the choice of server host location, we would prefer Chicago first, or Atlanta if that isn't feasible. Thanks.

I understand.  This time it was a timing issue.  I can see what I can do to move saturdays matches.

Oven thanks for under standing and respecting our belief.I apreciate it.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Alright, match 1 of YAK v. Natives went very well. YAK pulled a win over the defending natives. Here is the screenshot of final match results.

Congrats to YAK.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124593694-4.jpg

July 20, 2012, 05:43:51 PM #37 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:46:49 PM by Phobos
It was a good game, but I think ELK used too many members. They should only have been allowed to use 2 max according to the rules right?

Quote from: Oven on July 02, 2012, 09:31:15 PM

Alliances. A Clan may have at most one ally. Justification: this promotes diversity of factions, increases competition, and encourages clan development rather than powerful-friend development.

If clan A is allied with Clan B, these are the benefits:

i. Members of clan B may play as members of clan A in any situation. However the team must be composed of at least 2/3 clan A. Example: 6 members of Clan A show up to attack a planet. At most 3 allied clan members may help out.

Show Image
[spoiler][/spoiler]

EDIT - Didn't notice that guy joined near the end.

Josh showed up after it was essentially over.

Quote from: Phobos on July 20, 2012, 05:43:51 PM
It was a good game, but I think ELK used too many members. They should only have been allowed to use 2 max according to the rules right?
That's what I understand, and so we had too many members. Perhaps we need a rematch?
I just can't seem to stay away...

ELK had too many members but the game will not be overturned due to the hassle of rescheduling and because it doesn't look like it would have affected the outcome of the game. In the future please observe the 1:2 rule

Question when there are to many allied clan members and more join who has the right to stay is it first come first serve or if you join some who has be on must leave.

Quote from: JohnisofLU on July 20, 2012, 07:17:36 PM
Question when there are to many allied clan members and more join who has the right to stay is it first come first serve or if you join some who has be on must leave.

This decision should be made by the leader or whoever is in charge of the match

I thought both YAK and ELK were the same clan divided in 2 groups or teams,not 2 different clans,so we could fill in the members in a Yak match with Elk and an Elk match with Yak. But since Yak and Elk are attacking different planets,the rule is the same with the other clans? (1:2 rule)

By leader you mean clan rep.Or a admin.right