I'm back!

Started by Rayce, January 20, 2015, 05:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, my family finally got our internet situation sorted out, so I should be back to my normal level of activity and (hopefully) playing online with you guys soon.  :)

welcome back  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hmm... MP still doesn't work client-side, and everything is stock and on low settings. I'm gunna try hosting.

January 20, 2015, 05:56:25 PM #3 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:59:40 PM by Carbon27
Quote from: Commander Awesome on January 20, 2015, 05:43:05 PM
Hmm... MP still doesn't work client-side, and everything is stock and on low settings. I'm gunna try hosting.

A couple minutes ago I saw a server labeled "Commander Awesome" and decided to see if I could join.

It didn't work (stayed in loading screen) so I decided to check the forums. Your server had a 9999 ping.

EDIT: I noticed Kiwi did a similar server, It did the same exact thing.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on January 20, 2015, 05:56:25 PM
A couple minutes ago I saw a server labeled "Commander Awesome" and decided to see if I could join.

It didn't work (stayed in loading screen) so I decided to check the forums. Your server had a 9999 ping.

EDIT: I noticed Kiwi did a similar server, It did the same exact thing.

You need to make sure you do port forwarding when hosting at home with gamemaster, just like the old days with gamespy.  Tunngle didn't need it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Me and my dad will work on that soon. For now, though, I can play online on the family pc.