Goodday everyone!

Started by CrazyGentleman, January 04, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 04, 2017, 07:27:50 AM Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 07:30:19 AM by CrazyGentleman
Goodday,

I am a longtime Star Wars fan and have been playing Battlefront I and II since the good old couch days, splitscreening with some friends! Now I have recently discovered the Battlefront I/II modding community although I have been modding other games for years.

I also hope there are maybe any events involved in playing Battlefront (I/II or EA's) together, since I would love to do that once in a while.

Thanks for reading and may the Force be with you, always.
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

Welcome to our little corner of the internet :P

We do some events once in a while, like the annual ICW Tournaments. Most of us here play BF I, but there's usually always a few people around on BF II as well. Make sure you download SWBFSpy, as you will need that for online play. It's the software most of us use.

I also look forward to seeing your mods  ;)
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Thanks for the info and the kind greetings, guys! Just wondering, is there a way I can achieve one of those snazzy "Awards"? I apply for some of them I think.

Thanks in advance,

CrazyGentleman
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

Sure, so you play
SWBF1, SWBF2, and EA SWBF ?

Those awards are just for playing and I can assignment if that is correct.

Other awards are for modding contests, forum involvement, tournament winners, and donating some funds to run our little corner of the internet.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Correct, I have those games and I still play them. I will probably make a small donation later this month to keep this little corner of the internet running a bit longer  :D