Hello !

Started by Nilmar, July 19, 2014, 03:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 19, 2014, 03:13:02 AM Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:14:35 AM by Nil
Hey, I'm Nil', more known as bw.Nilmar (or not). I've started to play on swbf in 2007, the swbf's golden age, which means a long time. During this seven years, I've always played for my own team BW (LA, by moments, also) and did some tournaments like ESL or GGT.

I've heard, by my odd job man Sy, that we are helping the YAKs for the ICW4 (btw I've declined your invitation on xfire, my apologies). Therefore, if you need a player, just tell me.

Welcome to the site, good to see you.  :cheers:
Hopefully Shazam or a moderator will let you see the YAK private forum soon. It will appear in the clans area of the forum list.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Yo Nilmar! :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

July 19, 2014, 08:17:04 AM #4 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:19:24 AM by Shazam
Welcome to the site! (And thanks for helping YAK ;))

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 19, 2014, 04:01:54 AM
Hopefully Shazam or a moderator will let you see the YAK private forum soon. It will appear in the clans area of the forum list.

Done. :cheers:

Ay up, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the SWBFGamers forums, your home for all things battlefront! Just so you are aware, we are hosting a large-scale multiplayer clan tournament, known as the Forth Intergalactic Clan War (ICW4). You might wanna check it out if there are any openings. (I'm not participating, I just thought I'd point it out.)

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on July 19, 2014, 09:42:30 AM
Welcome to the SWBFGamers forums, your home for all things battlefront! Just so you are aware, we are hosting a large-scale multiplayer clan tournament, known as the Forth Intergalactic Clan War (ICW4). You might wanna check it out if there are any openings. (I'm not participating, I just thought I'd point it out.)
He mentioned that in his first post -_-

Yeah I probably sould've paid more attention.

^ one of those TL;DR moments. XD

Hello! Welcome to SWBFGamers.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Welcome to our forums! :tu:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014