High Voltage

Started by Volt, March 11, 2014, 08:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, SWBFGamers.com! I've been around SWBF for a few years now but never actively until just before the unexpected Gamespy closings. Since, I've been mostly on Singleplayer mode working on skills and such, as well as trying a few of the mods found around here! I've always known about the site, but never wished to register. As my enthusiasm grows for the game once again, you might start seeing me online regularly!

Anyways, it's nice to have found a cool community for SWBF. A Bravo for the site and the people keeping it alive!  :tu:

Welcome,hope to see you arround in multiplayer.Do you have xfire?

March 11, 2014, 08:37:54 AM #2 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:39:29 AM by Volt
Quote from: Disciple on March 11, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
Welcome,hope to see you arround in multiplayer.Do you have xfire?

Why yes, I do! You can find me @ VoltDude [spoiler]The XFire is new as of yesterday. I was well aware of it as well, but with many groups and others using it, I figured it might be useful in my returning to the game.[/spoiler]

Ultimo, multiple accounts are not permitted here.  This account will be deleted within 48 hours.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on March 11, 2014, 08:47:23 AM
Ultimo, multiple accounts are not permitted here.  This account will be deleted within 48 hours.

Then delete my old account! ;~; I only wanted to start over

March 11, 2014, 10:09:12 AM #7 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:14:10 AM by Black Water
Er... I think Led figured it out when you said "as well as trying a few of the mods found around here!" and then said, "I've always known about the site, but never wished to register.", (you need to be registered to download mods), and then inserted a spoiler, which new people hardly know how to use. Nice try lol. P.S, Viathan and Reactor are the same guy, http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3775, http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1727, just in-case you wish to delete a profile.

You know you could just change you name... right?

What's the point in changing my name if it's the same account? It was a new start I was looking for.

Quote from: Volt on March 11, 2014, 10:50:06 AM
What's the point in changing my name if it's the same account? It was a new start I was looking for.

Ultimo, there's no better way to kill the hopes of this site, than to make a new account and "appear" as a new user. If anything, it's probably the highest sinful act on the site! :o

But regardless, if you're still here Ultimo, why'd you leave our clan? :confused:

(Not meaning to bring up clan issues here btw, if the issue expands however I will gladly take this matter to our site at once.)

On a lighter note, nice photoshopped "V" there, man!

Quote from: Gold Man on March 11, 2014, 11:55:34 AM
On a lighter note, nice photoshopped "V" there, man!
Er… it's clipart.
Good clipart taste then?

So yeah, I suppose I'll lock this.

A new start is fine--but remember that there is nothing wrong with the old start.  I will deactivate the old account.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet