Hello everyone!

Started by EsForce, December 25, 2016, 08:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Battlefront 2's on sale, so I've decided to grab a copy, as it's dirt cheap right now. Been having a great deal of fun going through the campaign, wanted to try out the multiplayer too. I've loaded up the .exe, everything seems to be working, but the servers are empty, probably just because it's holiday time and all.

Is the game still active at all though? I saw events, tournaments? Is Battlefront 1 more active? Sorry, I'm kinda lost on what to do. I know there are multiple ways to run multiplayer, like Tunngle, etc. Am I missing something?

I've never played any of the Star Wars games before, feel like I've missed out on a lot. Better late than never.

The online glory days are behind us, but we do still play.

I play more SWBF1, and we are more active weekdays 7-10 pm US central time.

Afternoons on the weekends are also good to find some European players.

I think SWBF2 is similar. 

And, we have not had a tournament in a while, so we should try to set a small one up.    :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on December 25, 2016, 08:47:45 AM
we are more active weekdays 7-10 pm US central time.

That's a bit unfortunate for me, I'm in a rather late time zone. I guess I'll try my best to find something on the weekends.

Thanks for the reply. I'll stick around for a while and see what's up. I saw the game has quite a bit of mods too, that should be interesting.

Quote from: EsForce on December 25, 2016, 09:00:15 AM
That's a bit unfortunate for me, I'm in a rather late time zone. I guess I'll try my best to find something on the weekends.

Thanks for the reply. I'll stick around for a while and see what's up. I saw the game has quite a bit of mods too, that should be interesting.

A bit late with this but GameRanger too often has SWBF2 Matches up and running. Can't hurt to give it a try :P But like Led said, the online glory days are long gone.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.