New Stormtrooper in the Army

Started by Hellshing, December 19, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi !
I'm happy to find this website. I found it thanks to a link on Steam when I was asking wheter or not it was possible for Battlefront II to have his own workshop.
I hope that, since this website was answered to my question, this is actually the case.

I played Battlefront II four years ago along with Battlefront on XBOX 360. It become one of my favorite game but, unfortunately, I can't play Battlefront on my PC because I can't install it or play to the game.  I play Battlefront II since last years christmas, and I only played on single player. I came here because I wanted to have multiple mod, things that are essential to play Battlefront II.
I have a Viper computer, I don't remember what type of computer that is.

Thanks to the administrators for this site and to the modders for the mod.

Welcome.  I sent a PM with a link to our Multiplayer Patch.

Let us know if you have any questions.

As far as the steam workshop, since we are not the developers of the game, I don't think we can open a workshop.  But you can visit here and get a lot of mod maps.

Also, if you have a PC, we can help you get SWBF (2004) working again.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I will like to try how to play BF again but my father and I spend days trying to play it. 
It seems my computer systems was too young for the game.

"The stormtroopers in my own battalion are expendable buffoons"-Commander Cody

JK Welcome!

Quote from: Hellshing on December 19, 2016, 03:22:27 PM
I will like to try how to play BF again but my father and I spend days trying to play it. 
It seems my computer systems was too young for the game.

Do you mean too modern? Or is it more of the ancient type? I have yet to hear of any newer computers where swbf doesn't run.

Too modern, yeah, I'm on Windows 8 and thinks don't work. And it's not the first time. THe game didn't work on my laptop either.

A lot of people here are good at getting the 2004 Battlefront to work again, for some reason, it breaks a lot. xD
The years just fly past, don't they?