Xfire is going bye-bye on my computer

Started by Kit Fisto, September 25, 2012, 07:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 25, 2012, 07:26:41 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:35:23 PM by Kit Fisto
Hi guys. I just want to let you all know that I will NOT be on xfire anymore. I am going to delete the app from my computer so please don't get offended if you sent me a friend request and I haven't responded, also if you want to talk to me for whatever reason just PM me. I think it served it's purpose and I got to meet a buch of cool people and get to know a lot of you much better. If I ever get "free time" and I am on my computer I will probably play SWBF. ( be sure to check in on gameranger if you are a Mac! )
Thanks.
-Kit Fisto  :cheers:

EDIT: Put it back on my computer :)

Okay, what is game ranger I will get itif its any use...!??

Is it messing up your Mac? If so use Skpye like us 21c do :D

September 26, 2012, 04:03:20 AM #3 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:39:09 AM by Buckler
Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 26, 2012, 12:27:32 AM
Okay, what is game ranger I will get itif its any use...!??

Gameranger is the Mac equivalent of Gamespy.*
edit:  For SWBF :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Actually I would bet my nickel Gameranger is used more by PCs than OSX computers. Since the majority of games played on it are Age Of games.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 25, 2012, 07:26:41 PM
Hi guys. I just want to let you all know that I will NOT be on xfire anymore. I am going to delete the app from my computer so please don't get offended if you sent me a friend request and I haven't responded, also if you want to talk to me for whatever reason just PM me. I think it served it's purpose and I got to meet a buch of cool people and get to know a lot of you much better. If I ever get "free time" and I am on my computer I will probably play SWBF. ( be sure to check in on gameranger if you are a Mac! )
Thanks.
-Kit Fisto  :cheers:
Cya 'round Kit! Nice talking to you when we did. :D
I just can't seem to stay away...

Oww :(
We'll keep being in contact by messages ! :D
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Re-installed it on my computer. I missed my SWBF buddies.  :wave:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 30, 2012, 06:11:47 PM
:tu: WB to xfire Kit!
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 30, 2012, 06:11:47 PM
Did you install Xblaze on Mac, or did you actually download Xfire itself? I have an app called Xblaze that's basically the same thing as Xfire on my iPhone. Just curious if Mac's could get some of the apps that they have for the iPads, iPods, and iPhones. Do they share the same App Store?

Sorry, I'm an Apple noob. ;)

Quote from: Agent Z on September 30, 2012, 09:26:48 PM
Did you install Xblaze on Mac, or did you actually download Xfire itself? I have an app called Xblaze that's basically the same thing as Xfire on my iPhone. Just curious if Mac's could get some of the apps that they have for the iPads, iPods, and iPhones. Do they share the same App Store?

Sorry, I'm an Apple noob. ;)
No they don't. the coding between the iOS and OSX is very different.

Actually there are 2 apps for your computer. BlackFire ( the one I use ) and XBlaze witch also has an app on the app store.