Where will Episode 8 go?

Started by SoSeventiesGuy, May 03, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Guys! :D

I thought this might be a pretty good question, I mean after Episode 7.... what will come next?

So anyways post your thoughts and opinions about what will come next, hope you enjoy!

Ciao! :tu:

Alright I'm going to make some predictions, so I can look at this thread in December and laugh.

. Luke will initially be reluctant to help Rey
. Luke will have his 'Darth Vader Rouge One' moment
. Poe will die maybe
. Snoke won't be Darth Plagueis, and instead have something to do with Jakku
. Jakku is really important ... something force related
. Rey's parents will be revealed as inconsequential to the over-all plot
. The First Order will score a big victory
. The Resistance will gain a bunch of allies

Im going to make a broader prediction about the whole trilogy here and say that i think it will be about kylo ren.

If the main saga films are about skywalkers then he is the only clear candidate.

also they probably wont kill poe. untill episode 9.

May 03, 2017, 06:45:07 PM #3 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:45:41 PM by SoSeventiesGuy
Yeah I think thats a pretty good ides, I thought that Rey and Fin might play a bigger possibly in the next episode. Im not sure if Poe might make it..... but he could end up like Han Solo in episode 5 and somehow be captured... maybye?
Also Luke, Im just guessing... but he could die by Kylo Ren like Obi Wan when he was killed by Darth Vader. Now here comes the really big prediction (well not really) but Im just guessing the future plot might follow similarly to episode 4,5, and 6. Going back to Obi Wan, both him and Luke taught pupils who would later betray the light side and become part of the Darth. Both of their leaders (Darth+Palpatine) and (Kylo+Smoke) have something to do with the past. They could possibly both have a good past... I mean Palp used to be an emporer (even though he was secretely sith) and Smoke (based on some opinions) could be Mace windu? I mean he was the only one to have a purple light saber which was due to the combination of the light force (blue) and sith (red) Claiming he mastered both forces.... but what if the dark got a better hold of him? Another reason he could be smoke is when the Anakin ( in Episode 3) threw him outside the window... we were never shown his death.... and we do know that the lighting palp had can deform the face..... so if Mace survived after his fight with palp he wouldve had the scars (explaining Smokes scars). Anyways the dark side could of over powered him and through other events (not shown) he ended up as smoke. Back to the plot, now if the next movies follow (basically) episodes 4,5,6 episode 7 could be episode 4 just loosely based. They both involve a message being sent to the Rebellion/Resistance (which the Empire/NewOrder is hunting them down for. A local of the dessert planets (This is specifically speaking Rey and Luke) buy a droid (R2 and BB-8) containing that very message. Both leave the planet to escape hunting Empire/New Order troopers in the Millenium Falcon, at this point things change. Episode 7 Rey, Finn, and BB-8 are pulled into a shipping freighter where they meet Han and Chewy. In Episode 4 Han, Chewy, Luke, Obi, and R2 are taken into a Death Star. After some events in Episode 7 both Episodes 4 and 7 reach the point where two important people (Han and Obi) Die. The main characters (Rey and Luke) are devastated and are fueled with determination to not let the Empire Suceed. Now there was one part I did however leave out. Both Luke and Rey gain a lightsaber which (somehow) they both feel a calling (Obi directly telling Luke and Rey having a vision). And in the end (though they did it differently) They accomplish at destroying the Death Star. Now the Predictions. If Episodes 8 and 9 follow a similar route that 5 and 6 took then I can make the following predictions. 1, somehow the Empire/ New Order will find and have a major battle with the Rebellion/Resitance at their base (Hoth scene in episode 5). 2, Rey might take up the force, knowing that Rey could be a new Luke she could be a jedi (or half jedi because Luke never finished his courses with Yoda). 3 Second Death Star, this is a given.... maybye.... 4  Luke might die a terrible death (like Obi) by his pupil... Kylo.. I mean Darth and Kylo were both taught by Jedis of the light. 5, Obi Wan died in episode 4 (and possibly Luke in episode 8 or 9) and Obis spirit did reveal to Luke (in episode 9) a big message (about darth being his Father) so I am predicting Luke might do the same (if he does die and revisits Rey in either episode 8 or 9) and reveal who her parents are. Obviously Kylo is not her father... but possible brother? Anyways it might make sense Luke will reveal Rey's parents or living relatives because like Luke she has no idea who her parents are and both Luke and Obi are jedis that are part of the light. And if she is a sister to Kylo or Poe it will be somewhat awkward in the future plot... So there you have it.... its more of a large essay... eh but whatever, this is my personal opinion what might happen
Anyways when the movie does come out it will be pretty cool if most of our predictions do come true.

Thanks! :D

Ciao!