Award icons for SWBF, SWBF2, EA-SWBF ?

Started by Led, May 03, 2015, 01:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What do you think about giving "award" icons to players that represent the version(s) of SWBF that they play?

SWBF
SWBF2
EA-SWBF

And, if so, what would be good icon images?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

That sounds good, if the forum gets bigger, it will be good to tell older players apart at a glance. You could just use the desktop symbols and modify them.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I like the idea. Anyder's icons look really cool.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

OK, I have made the awards and have assigned a few initial players and I will assign more as I get time.  Feel free to post here if I don't make your assignment :)

I'm on the same boat as CommAwesome. :tu:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I have both SWBF1 and 2 as well. :P I should, (hopefully) be getting the new Battlefront as well.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

OK, I am caught up to the thread up to this point. I will wait to assign the reboot SWBF icon until you tell me you actually spent money on it :P

If you have SWBF2 but never play it (like me) I will just assign the SWBF award  :cheers:

I play both.. When my computer isn't being screwy..  :confused:
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Quote from: Led on May 03, 2015, 07:35:27 PM
If you have SWBF2 but never play it (like me) I will just assign the SWBF award  :cheers:
This is me.  :shrug:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I play(ed) SWBF, and play(ed) SWBFII. I still hop on every once in a blue moon on SWBF1, though I still need to get my SWBFII game running before I can consider hopping into the mods there. (For some stupid reason Norton blocked my GameMaster SWBFII launcher, and I doubt if I tried again I would be able to achieve anything).

In the mean time, you can put me down for SWBF1, I'l tell you when and if I ever get SWBFII up and running again.

Quote from: Đisciple on May 03, 2015, 09:09:44 PM
Ya, i play both SWBF and SWBF2...

The system has trouble with special characters.  If you temporarily change your display name, I can assign the award   :cheers: